DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Flymo Micro compact 300 drive belt.... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/107835-flymo-micro-compact-300-drive-belt.html)

[email protected] May 30th 05 05:56 PM

Flymo Micro compact 300 drive belt....

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of anywhere in SW london where I can get a replacement
drive belt for a Flymo Micro Compact 300?

Cheers

Paul

Tony Bryer May 30th 05 10:50 PM

In article .com,
wrote:
Does anyone know of anywhere in SW london where I can get a replacement
drive belt for a Flymo Micro Compact 300?

Squires Garden Centre, Sixth Cross Road, Twickenham has a mower shop who
do repairs and servicing so presumably carry spares. Otherwise YP

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]