Terry Hogan

Default where to get 'small' belfast sinks

By 'small' I mean 18" x 15" x 8" rather than the usual 24" x ? x?. Have
found just a handful of websites that stock these and they're either too far
away to collect from or can't get stock for several weeks. I can't believe
how hard the small ones are to acquire. I'm in Surrey/Sussex/Kent area,
Anyone know any stores stocking these ?

Thanks

---

Rich

"Terry Hogan" wrote in message ...
By 'small' I mean 18" x 15" x 8" rather than the usual 24" x ? x?. Have
found just a handful of websites that stock these and they're either too far
away to collect from or can't get stock for several weeks. I can't believe
how hard the small ones are to acquire. I'm in Surrey/Sussex/Kent area,
Anyone know any stores stocking these ?

Thanks

---

I was looking at one of these recently.
Grahams (Part of Jewsons) do them in a range of sizes.
http://www.graham-group.co.uk/graham-webapp/index.jsp