DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brushing Wax (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/107298-brushing-wax.html)

Paul Giverin May 24th 05 10:44 PM

Brushing Wax

I've recently been using Ronseal's "Quick and Easy brushing wax" which
is quite good IMO but I now need to wax some internal doors in a light
oak colour. Ronseal only do medium and dark oak, which are too dark for
these doors.

Does anyone do a brushing wax in light oak?

Cheers,

--
Paul Giverin

[email protected] May 24th 05 11:21 PM

Maybe http://www.fiddes.co.uk

[email protected] May 24th 05 11:30 PM

Paul Giverin wrote:
I've recently been using Ronseal's "Quick and Easy brushing wax" which
is quite good IMO but I now need to wax some internal doors in a light
oak colour. Ronseal only do medium and dark oak, which are too dark for
these doors.

Does anyone do a brushing wax in light oak?

Cheers,

--
Paul Giverin

According to their website
http://www.ronseal.com/prodshow.asp?gID=0&prodID=55

Colours available are -

Cherry

Neutral

Antique Pine

Mellow Pine

Medium Oak

Dark Oak

Beech

Deep Mahogany

[email protected] May 24th 05 11:38 PM

Paul Giverin wrote:
I've recently been using Ronseal's "Quick and Easy brushing wax" which
is quite good IMO but I now need to wax some internal doors in a light
oak colour. Ronseal only do medium and dark oak, which are too dark for
these doors.

Does anyone do a brushing wax in light oak?

screwfix do Flag wax, no colour added.

NT

sploop May 25th 05 01:35 AM

Briwax there is no other. www.briwax.co.uk

David Lang May 25th 05 07:50 PM

Hi Paul

Does anyone do a brushing wax in light oak?

Liberon? Have a look at www.axminster.co.uk

Dave