Jason

Default new plumbing to upstairs bathroom

I am in the process of moving my bathroom from downstairs to upstairs there
is now no plumb work upstairs due to new combi, what is the best way of
getting new pipes up stairs i can go straight up from near the boiler
throught the kids room and across under the floor boards but this means
ripping alot of the carpets up and not to mention the upheaveal, or straight
up through the kids room into the loft and then drop down to the new
bathroom.

any ideas or pros cons either way.
many thanks

--
Yours
Jason

Set Square

Jason wrote:

I am in the process of moving my bathroom from downstairs to upstairs
there is now no plumb work upstairs due to new combi, what is the
best way of getting new pipes up stairs i can go straight up from
near the boiler throught the kids room and across under the floor
boards but this means ripping alot of the carpets up and not to
mention the upheaveal, or straight up through the kids room into the
loft and then drop down to the new bathroom.

any ideas or pros cons either way.
many thanks

I wouldn't go up into the loft and then back down again unless you really
have to. The feed to my ensuite (which I didn't install!) does this - and
gives up if there's a heavy demand anywhere else in the house.

You haven't said what you're doing with the waste pipes. I would have
thought that they were a bigger problem than the water pipes.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Jason

the waste pipes aren't a problem i have that one worked out but i dont
really want to have to take most of the floor boards up up stairs to get the
water feed in.

--
Yours
Jason