RzB

Default Wickes Kitchen door and drawer soft closing reliability...

I'm thinking of buying a Wickes Kitchen.
I think the quality looks quite good... and I
do like the soft close mechanisms on the
drawers and doors. Give it a nice quality feel.
Question is, what is the reliability of these
closers like? Anyone got any experience?

I have not seen these closers on any other
manufacturers doors. Thoughts?

Many thanks,
Roy

Mike

"RzB" wrote in message
I'm thinking of buying a Wickes Kitchen.
I think the quality looks quite good... and I
do like the soft close mechanisms on the
drawers and doors. Give it a nice quality feel.
Question is, what is the reliability of these
closers like? Anyone got any experience?

They're very good but getting the door closers in the right position is
quite a chore. To near the hinge side and they don't close softly, too near
the open side and the door doesn't close fully. And it seems to vary from
door to door.

But once done does give a nice feel.

Rod

"RzB" wrote in news:3f6ftsF67gkqU1
@individual.net:

I'm thinking of buying a Wickes Kitchen.
I think the quality looks quite good... and I
do like the soft close mechanisms on the
drawers and doors. Give it a nice quality feel.
Question is, what is the reliability of these
closers like? Anyone got any experience?

I have not seen these closers on any other
manufacturers doors. Thoughts?

Many thanks,
Roy

Wickes do supply good quality Blum soft closers. I thought that B&Q's
looked less good.

--
Rod
Jeff

"RzB" wrote in message
I'm thinking of buying a Wickes Kitchen.
I think the quality looks quite good... and I
do like the soft close mechanisms on the
drawers and doors. Give it a nice quality feel.
Question is, what is the reliability of these
closers like? Anyone got any experience?

I have not seen these closers on any other
manufacturers doors. Thoughts?

Many thanks,
Roy

we have a wickes kitchen, and am in the process of getting another one, good
build quality and good service

Regards Jeff

RzB

Many thanks for the responses...
I think we are going to go ahead on this...
Roy