DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   shelf bracket (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/106498-re-shelf-bracket.html)

Paul \( Skiing8 \) May 17th 05 11:04 AM

shelf bracket

"AJH" wrote in message

I know it's a long shot but does anybody recognise the make of shelf
bracket in this photo.

http://www.sylva.icuklive.co.uk/temp/DSCN0488.JPG

I've just moved a bookcase away from an alcove and want to use the
shelves again, except in the 15 years the bookcase was there I have
lost the other shelf brackets, though I still have the shelves.

It's no big deal as white steel ones are cheap enough but these are
quite neat.

AJH

I think we have the same..... what size is the bracket and what does the end
look like?

Paul \( Skiing8 \) May 17th 05 12:04 PM

wrote in message
On Tue, 17 May 2005 11:04:49 +0100, "Paul \( Skiing8 \)"
wrote:

I think we have the same..... what size is the bracket and what does the

end
look like?

I've done a close up, it's aluminium and about 20cm long
http://www.sylva.icuklive.co.uk/temp/Dscn0489.jpg

AJH

Those are the same we have, I think we had some spare ones but I couldn't
find them when I just looked.... how many were you needing?

Paul \( Skiing8 \) May 18th 05 11:31 AM

wrote in message
On Tue, 17 May 2005 12:04:03 +0100, "Paul \( Skiing8 \)"
wrote:

Those are the same we have, I think we had some spare ones but I couldn't
find them when I just looked.... how many were you needing?

Four, so it would be great if you could spare some, this e-mail
address is valid, as it the one I posted from first.

Otherwise if anyone knows of a source for them please let me know.

AJH

Bad news.....

had a good look around and couldn't find any spares.... the only one I did
find was the wrong size and the tab bit that holds it in was broken.

Sorry
Paul