DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Standard Din Rail (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/106421-standard-din-rail.html)

Tom May 16th 05 04:57 PM

Standard Din Rail

I'm looking for a small piece of Din Rail approx 8ins long for a one off
project. Our local supplier will only sell me a 2 Metre length for approx
£20. Any suggestions please?
Tom

John Rumm May 16th 05 05:17 PM

Tom wrote:

I'm looking for a small piece of Din Rail approx 8ins long for a one off
project. Our local supplier will only sell me a 2 Metre length for approx
ï½£20. Any suggestions please?
Tom

CPC do it from about a quid:

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea... ensearch&y=0

--
Cheers,

John.

legin May 16th 05 06:09 PM

John Rumm wrote:
Tom wrote:

I'm looking for a small piece of Din Rail approx 8ins long for a

one off
project. Our local supplier will only sell me a 2 Metre length for

approx
=EF=BD=A320. Any suggestions please?
Tom

CPC do it from about a quid:

If you mean din rail as in consumer units to take breakers then I have
a load of hager rails. Got some odd MCB's as well. E-mail me your
address and I will send you one or more.

Regards

Legin