Default Water based wood varnish and floor varnish recommendations

Hi,
Looking for any recommendations for water based clear satin wood
varnish for some hard wood trim - beech and satin wood varnish for pine
flooring and would appreciate thoughts on any of the
manufacturers/suppliers - Screwfix, Dulux, Cuprinol etc etc.
TVMIA

Grumps

Hi,
I have been a timber floorlayer for more years than I'd care to say! and
it's always been my opinion that the off the shelf polishes are no way as
good as a dedicated flooring seal/polish.
Water based polyurethane sealers/polishes that I can recomend is the Swedish
Bona brand but rather expensive, Junkers Strong is a one part polish that my
local council specifies.
I get my stocks from a firm near Preston called Havwoods Ltd but I'm sure
that any good flooring supply firm can help out.
All be good
Grumps

oups.com...