DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cupboard doors (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/105577-cupboard-doors.html)

Tim Lamb May 7th 05 08:26 PM

cupboard doors

Having removed a conventional door to allow the installation of a
washing machine in a cupboard, I am stuck with how to hide the groceries
on the remaining exposed shelves.

A pair of narrow, batwing doors might be a solution but a quick survey
round some of the sheds finds the size required unavailable. Can anyone
recommend a source?

Ideally antique'y pine and 950mm high x 370mm wide. The height could be
stretched a bit and I could shave a bit off over wide stiles but I was
hoping to keep this job simple:-)

Block board or MDF are a solution of last resort!

regards
--
Tim Lamb