Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve

Default cement and river sand???

All,

Just had a nice new garage installed and now need to seal the bottom
of it where it meets the base. Fair enough.

Grarage installation bods suggested I made a mix of 3 parts River Sand
(due to it's water repellent properties) to 1 part cement.

River sand? I've never seen that in the local DIY whorehouse.

Any ideas or alternatives?

TIA

Steve

sand cement render Tim Smith UK diy 13 April 11th 05 12:55 PM
Cement mix for rendering external walls in winter.....? morgan UK diy 2 December 8th 03 10:49 PM