DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SDS chisel advice (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/104539-sds-chisel-advice.html)

tom patton April 28th 05 07:42 AM

SDS chisel advice

Hi all
My brickie has missed two or three drip trays in the new outside is there a
SDS chisel available to put a 1/4 inch vertical slot in the block work my
local tool stockist only have 25mm chisels.
Im well impressed with my Bosch PBH 2200 RE SDS hammer drill SDS the way to
go for masonary drilling.I dropped it ten feet off the scaffold onto
concrete sollum no plastic cracks-so far.

Kaiser April 28th 05 09:17 PM

"tom patton" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi all
My brickie has missed two or three drip trays in the new outside is there
SDS chisel available to put a 1/4 inch vertical slot in the block work my
local tool stockist only have 25mm chisels.
Im well impressed with my Bosch PBH 2200 RE SDS hammer drill SDS the way
go for masonary drilling.I dropped it ten feet off the scaffold onto
concrete sollum no plastic cracks-so far.

You may be able to use a SDS brick removal chisel or SDS mortar raking
chisel both available from Screwfix.

[email protected] May 1st 05 01:29 AM

tom patton wrote:
Hi all
My brickie has missed two or three drip trays in the new outside is

there a
SDS chisel available to put a 1/4 inch vertical slot in the block

work my
local tool stockist only have 25mm chisels.
Im well impressed with my Bosch PBH 2200 RE SDS hammer drill SDS the

way to
go for masonary drilling.I dropped it ten feet off the scaffold onto
concrete sollum no plastic cracks-so far.

surely a dangle grinder would be better, quiker, easier, and sds might
break a lump off.

NT