DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shower Tower (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/104205-shower-tower.html)

alexbartman April 25th 05 09:31 AM

Shower Tower

Hi

Could anyone help please. I am about to fit a new Shpwer Tower that I bought from Homebase. It's made of fairly lightweight plastic, but came with an integral pump and was stupidly cheap - over half price!!

It's simple to fit - held on the tiled wall with a screw at the top and a screw at the bottom - it's quite heavy, but not too bad.

Question is - should I silicone seal around the edges of the shower - as it is a bit flimsy, I would like to, but am a bit worried about any heat generated by the integral pump.

What should I do - the installation instructions are as much use as a chocolate tea-pot!

Thanks
Alex