DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Miniature shower heads? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/104076-miniature-shower-heads.html)

EricP April 24th 05 12:18 AM

Miniature shower heads?

Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet,
at a sensible price?

Cheers

Ian Stirling April 24th 05 12:23 AM

EricP wrote:
Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet,
at a sensible price?

Wouldn't standing in the pan be rather uncumfortable?

EricP April 24th 05 12:37 AM

On 23 Apr 2005 23:23:09 GMT, Ian Stirling
babbled like a waterfall and said:

EricP wrote:
Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet,
at a sensible price?

Wouldn't standing in the pan be rather uncumfortable?

Only when washing your feet. You have to be quick, unless you are a
pearl diver.
:))

Lobster April 24th 05 05:59 PM

EricP wrote:
Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet,
at a sensible price?

No idea, but you're just going to have to clarify what 'use' you're on
about. Not Japanese 'ultrahygenic' lavvies I hope?!

David

John Stumbles April 25th 05 01:03 AM

EricP wrote:
Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet,
at a sensible price?

Wouldn't standing in the pan be rather uncumfortable?

Only when washing your feet. You have to be quick, unless you are a
pearl diver.

Reminds me of 1st time I was in France and came across those bogs like a
shower pan with 2 pedestals you stood on and a hole you ... need I say
more? Only this one was fed by an automatic flushing cistern, and when it
flushed the water came up above the pedestals -- you had to be quick!

DJC April 25th 05 09:53 AM

John Stumbles wrote:

Reminds me of 1st time I was in France and came across those bogs like a
shower pan with 2 pedestals you stood on and a hole you ... need I say
more? Only this one was fed by an automatic flushing cistern, and when it
flushed the water came up above the pedestals -- you had to be quick!

the dreaded Flush and Rush

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"