DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How cool is this place... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/10267-how-cool-place.html)

Toby July 23rd 04 05:48 PM

How cool is this place...

Amazing what you stumble upon sometimes, I'm sure you'll like some of the
ideas in this place. It's the kind of place where sensible and indulgent
ideas happily coexist and seem to make overall sense.

http://www.ourcoolhouse.com/

--
Toby.

Michael Mcneil July 23rd 04 06:38 PM

How cool is this place...

"Toby" wrote in message

http://www.ourcoolhouse.com/

Diurnal or during waking hours? I am presuming it is cool enough to
sleep in. Let us know the times you are referring to and the amount of
use you are getting from it.

At the moment I suppose it will be about 15 to 35 degrees C. I have no
idea what that is in old money.
http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/20...5skintemp.html