DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know of Jackson Windows? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/102625-anyone-know-jackson-windows.html)

MM April 13th 05 12:18 PM

Anyone know of Jackson Windows?

I am trying to find a double glazing installer name of Jackson Windows
in Lincolnshire. I've already checked the obvious places.

MM

[email protected] April 13th 05 01:16 PM

MM wrote:
I am trying to find a double glazing installer name of Jackson Windows
in Lincolnshire. I've already checked the obvious places.

There's:-
http://www.jacksonswindowsystems.co.uk/ in London

or:-
Kevin Jackson Windows
Unit 5
Lancaster Park Industrial Estate
Bowerhill
SN12 6TT

Maybe Lincs confused with Lancs? (Though Kevin Jackson Windows is
actually in Wiltshire).

--
Chris Green

MM April 13th 05 02:01 PM

On 13 Apr 2005 12:16:04 GMT, wrote:

MM wrote:
I am trying to find a double glazing installer name of Jackson Windows
in Lincolnshire. I've already checked the obvious places.

There's:-
http://www.jacksonswindowsystems.co.uk/ in London

or:-
Kevin Jackson Windows
Unit 5
Lancaster Park Industrial Estate
Bowerhill
SN12 6TT

Maybe Lincs confused with Lancs? (Though Kevin Jackson Windows is
actually in Wiltshire).

Thanks, Chris, but nope, it's neither of them.

MM

Colin Wilson April 13th 05 07:43 PM

I am trying to find a double glazing installer name of Jackson Windows
in Lincolnshire. I've already checked the obvious places.

Nothing obvious, but you might want to check out the results of a search
for "jackson" here

http://ukdatanet.com/

PeterK April 13th 05 07:46 PM

"MM" wrote in message
I am trying to find a double glazing installer name of Jackson Windows
in Lincolnshire. I've already checked the obvious places.

MM

Tried yell.co.uk ?
Is this the firm:
Jacksons of Metheringham Traditional Building, South Drove, Martin, Lincoln,
Lincolnshire LN4 3RF Tel: 01526 378517 Classification: Double Glazing
Installers

Peter K