DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   shower tray platform (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/102492-shower-tray-platform.html)

frank spencer April 12th 05 12:46 PM

shower tray platform

I have to build a 40mm platform and I have two questions. The first is
how deep should the sand/cement bed be, its a stone/ resin tray? The
second concerms the width or land of the platform outside of the tray,
I want this to be around 50mm max. and intend to tile it. Should I
bring the bed out to the edge and just tile over it or make an edge to
contain it and tile over this and the bed?