Default Suitable bricks ?

I've been told that some LBC Brindle bricks are suitable to be used to
make a simple step in the garden.

I reckon they look a little soft for that purpose, but what do I know ?

Maybe one of you can throw some light on how suitable they might be for
that purpose ?

Tony Bryer

In article . com,
wrote:
I've been told that some LBC Brindle bricks are suitable to be used to
make a simple step in the garden.

I reckon they look a little soft for that purpose, but what do I know ?

LBC Flettons will disintegrate in any situation where they get saturated
and frozen

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]

Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
Roly wrote:
I've been told that some LBC Brindle bricks are suitable to be used to
make a simple step in the garden.

I reckon they look a little soft for that purpose, but what do I know ?

Maybe one of you can throw some light on how suitable they might be for
that purpose ?

For a use like this to get reasonable life you'll need engineering bricks.

--
*Forget the Joneses, I keep us up with the Simpsons.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

bricks [email protected] UK diy 10 April 6th 05 06:05 AM
Worried about my bricks Steve Fuller UK diy 5 August 5th 04 09:55 PM
Roofing question - hot mop, insulation under bricks on flat roof Rick Cunningham Home Repair 1 July 23rd 04 03:37 PM
Bricks above Patio door Tim Jenkins UK diy 2 October 7th 03 08:24 AM
Garage - thermal insulation of double bricks or "brick and block" Paul J S Green UK diy 6 September 16th 03 02:29 PM