JohnF

Default Need info on tools and supplies in Phoenix Az area.

I've posted before that we're moving our operation to the Phoenix AZ
area but I need to gather up info on where to buy cutters, polishing
supplies, abrasives, etc in the neighborhood. Here in San Diego County
after living here for over 40 years I can name off nearly every tool
supply outfit there is but Phoenix is a new mystery for me. We will be
in the area just west of DT Phoenix and south of the 10.

What's around?
Who usually has the best prices?
Who has the best stock?
Where is the closest Graingers/McMaster-Carr, etc?
The closest Fry's Electronics?
Surplus stores?
Bars?
Wrecking yards, car, truck and cycle?