JHog

Default Clausing Lathe, but OT

This is going to sound really weird, but I'm trying to track down a
guy I met several years ago who had a Clausing lathe in his garage. He
wasn't looking to sell the lathe, I don't think, but I stumbled into
the guy on this newsgroup. He lived in Plano, TX, and I don't remember
his name, but he also had an old Harley in his garage that I went to
his house to look at. I'm trying to find him again, but I can't seem
to find my notes. This was probably seven years ago, or so.

Whoever you are -- are you out there?!?!?

JHog

jim rozen

In article , JHog says...

This is going to sound really weird, but I'm trying to track down a
guy I met several years ago who had a Clausing lathe in his garage. He
wasn't looking to sell the lathe, I don't think, but I stumbled into
the guy on this newsgroup. He lived in Plano, TX,

Ooh. Plano rings a bell. Try google searching the
ng archives.

Jim

please reply to:
jtaylor

jim rozen wrote in message
In article , JHog says...

This is going to sound really weird, but I'm trying to track down a
guy I met several years ago who had a Clausing lathe in his garage. He
wasn't looking to sell the lathe, I don't think, but I stumbled into
the guy on this newsgroup. He lived in Plano, TX,

Ooh. Plano rings a bell. Try google searching the
ng archives.

Googling "plano" + "clausing" gives the following (the "jhog" id may be a
giveaway...):

From: Jerry Hogan
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Dallas/Plano Area Clausing Owners