Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Are 'Gunlighting' When They Say They Don't Want Your Guns.

On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:01:42 -0000 (UTC), One Party System
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote in
:

On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:23:30 -0500, Uncle Steve
wrote:

On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 08:31:41AM -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 07:56:20 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/31/2015 9:11 PM, raykeller wrote:
http://journal.ijreview.com/2015/10/...e-lying-when-t
hey-say-they-dont-want-your-guns-its-called-gunlighting/?utm_source=
Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=floating-sidebar&utm_campaign=
Sharing Liberals Are 'Gunlighting' When They Say They Don't Want
Your Guns.

You're not crazy for feeling that you are being bombarded by lies.
This is just more liberal taqiya, the notion that it's perfectly
fine to lie to normal Americans about liberal goals in order to
enslave them. Only this time, Americans aren't crazy enough to fall
for it.

I suspect the laws will increase. Here and there,
bit of this, some of that. And then the upheaval,
what ever direction that takes.

I'll be hiding under the bed. Coward that I am.

You'll want to have your meals delivered, because you'll be under
there for a long time.

Awww. Isn't that cute. You want a sole-source contract to deliver
his meals.

Here's the funny part: The gunslinging tough guys are expecting a big
uprising, and one (Gunner) is planning to hang out on his porch and
watch. Another (Chris) is going to hide under his bed.

That tells us what you guys are made of -- cotton candy.

Not a big uprising stupid. I expect most people are to emasculated to
participate and liberals to stupid to know what to do. Easy peasy.

Well, you tell that to Gunner, Larry, Chris, and a few others. The
Great Cull is a great fart in the wind, but those guys think it will
be a Great Bloodbath.

I think that most of us know what to do -- laugh our heads off while
the "culler" Chicken Littles keep looking for the sky to fall.

--
Ed Huntress