Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chevy Volt Sales Continue To Disappoint

Idiot slow eddy says this is a great car but buyers don't seem to agree:

http://www.freep.com/story/money/car...bolt/25511433/

"Sales of the 2015 Volt are slow -- only 1,874 have been sold through the first quarter, down 48% from a year ago."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:
Idiot slow eddy says this is a great car but buyers don't seem to agree:

http://www.freep.com/story/money/car...bolt/25511433/

"Sales of the 2015 Volt are slow -- only 1,874 have been sold through the first quarter, down 48% from a year ago."

I like this part of the same article:

At the other end of the spectrum, GM is seeking tax abatements as it mulls
a $1.2 billion expansion of its Arlington, Tex., plant that makes its
profitable large SUVs.

I can't say I've even seen a volt. Priuses are all over Chicago, heck they
use them as cabs. You can hear teslas every now and then too.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, May 15, 2015 at 11:12:42 AM UTC-7, Cydrome Leader wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:
Idiot slow eddy says this is a great car but buyers don't seem to agree:

http://www.freep.com/story/money/car...bolt/25511433/

"Sales of the 2015 Volt are slow -- only 1,874 have been sold through the first quarter, down 48% from a year ago."

I like this part of the same article:

At the other end of the spectrum, GM is seeking tax abatements as it mulls
a $1.2 billion expansion of its Arlington, Tex., plant that makes its
profitable large SUVs.

I can't say I've even seen a volt. Priuses are all over Chicago, heck they
use them as cabs. You can hear teslas every now and then too.

Biggest market for Chevy Volt is California.

I don't see things getting better sales wise for the Chevy Volt. It's still too expensive.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Cydrome Leader wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:
Idiot slow eddy says this is a great car but buyers don't seem to agree:

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/general-

motors/2015/04/09/chevrolet-volt-stop-production-slow-sales-retool-
bolt/25511433/

"Sales of the 2015 Volt are slow -- only 1,874 have been sold through the
first quarter, down 48% from a year ago."

I like this part of the same article:

At the other end of the spectrum, GM is seeking tax abatements as it mulls
a $1.2 billion expansion of its Arlington, Tex., plant that makes its
profitable large SUVs.

I can't say I've even seen a volt. Priuses are all over Chicago, heck they
use them as cabs. You can hear teslas every now and then too.

I HAVE seen a couple of them, but that's it, just a couple of units.

At least at our university, there are a bunch of Civic Hybrids, and other
Honda and Toyota hybrid models. There is a guy who has a Tesla, too.

Jon