Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Advent Videobeam 1000A

On Sunday, April 30, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pickles wrote:
Hello Group,

I just picked up a Advent Videobeam 1000A that appears to have been
well used. I opened the cover and powered it up and the 3 tubes all
fired up. I am utterly comitted and determined to bringing this
machine fully up to its new condition. I would appreciate any info
or service manuals that would guide me in doing this. Also, I would
like hear from anyone who can supply parts for this beast. Please
contact me at " with any info, suggestions
or anything else you can think of about the Videobeam 1000A.

Cheers,
me

PS: Surprisingly, an Advent Videobeam 1000A barely fits into the back
seat of a Volvo 740T.

This is to post for those looking for parts to these Advent 1000A units. I have at least one chassis in fair condition, needs some cleaning and some TLC, and I may have a second one as well with the big boxy remote. I also have unused RGB tubes, at least one full set. Several new boards and circuitry and a full list of parts in stock. My father had an advent and used to repair it himself. He stocked parts for it like he did it for a living and could probably rebuild the thing entirely a few times over. If you're interested in anything listed above or something specific, let me know. My quick e-mail inbox is . We can discuss from there on.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I have a repair box full of 1000a parts
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 9:38:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have a repair box full of 1000a parts

Then list them on ebay and don't reply to 17 year old posts. I doubt the OP even owns that toilet any longer.