Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wanna see two angry black people?

Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

And Michelle aint half bad either, I wouldn't say no if you know what I
mean.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

Democracy is a fine thing.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. au...

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the
MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers,
verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63
years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like
you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

And Michelle aint half bad either, I wouldn't say no if you know what I
mean.

I guess I don't know what you mean. I wouldn't share a load of wash with
her at a Laundromat.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

. au...

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
[...]

We all have different tastes I guess!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:06:30 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

.au...

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
[...]

Me either..and Im a noted lady lover

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

Democracy is a fine thing.

Exactly, makes me feel safe living here.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

What is it especially you like about a treasonous man with questionable
citizenship who is ruining our country?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Dennis" wrote

And Michelle aint half bad either, I wouldn't say no if you know what I
mean.

Seeing Michelle makes me understand how men can head towards homosexuality.
I bet if she had to go to the hospital under emergency circumstances, she'd
have dirty underwear, too.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Me either..and Im a noted lady lover

Gunner

I think I've read a few magazine articles (the magazines way in the back and
under the counter) about you, never being mentioned by name.

Of course ...............

Steve ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the
MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers,
verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63
years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like
you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

Democracy is a fine thing.

Exactly, makes me feel safe living here.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because the brown shirts ain't just coming.

They are among us.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

He is a likable guy, I'd enjoy a beer with him. His kids are darling
and his wife's a good mother. A good all-around family. It's not bad
form to argue his politics.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-15, Steve B wrote:
Next time you see Barry or Thunder Thighs on the telly, just hit the MUTE
button, and tell us what you see. Furrowed eyebrows, nearly exploding
forehead blood vessels, veed eyebrows, scolding pointing fingers, verbose
articulated threats, veiled threats ...................... looks like
all
the same old angry I have seen, and I've seen a lot of angry in 63 years.

Suck it up, Barry. You are our president, but we don't have to like you.

I do not have to like him, but I do like him.

What is it especially you like about a treasonous man with questionable
citizenship who is ruining our country?

Steve

Iggy is from Russia. That explains much about his world view.

If you know anything about Russia....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gummer Asch:

Was that in "Barnyard Fun - A Porking Good Time"

ROFLMAO!! No..though one of the ladies was something of an
animal...lover. She lived with a boxer dog that she would let **** her
regularly..by her admission. I was offered a demonstration..and passed
on it.

Some strange..very strange people in the industry in those days. I know
several (socially) who are actors today in San Fernando Valley..and they
are pretty much normal folks..least outside of the studio. Shrug. One
guy is a pretty decent machinist between gigs. Oddly enough..he
runs...ready for this?....screw machines.......

Lots of drugs in those days too. Pre-HIV, hippy chicks, decent money and
the work load was pretty easy. Lots of losers went into the business,
OD'd in the 80s, or did so much blow that they burned out early. Then
AIDs came in..and the smart ones left..the dumb ones..died.

Well, it was early summer '72, the Powder Puffs were going 'round the
course, and a Monark 125 sailed over the top of the berm where I sat
sipping my Mr. Pibb, spectating. It disappeared from view. Minutes went
by. I knew what I needed to do.
Vaulting over the berm, I reached the rider, 17-year old Shirley, mired
in quicksand. Our pockets, our clothes, quickly became sandbags,
dragging us deeper. We were trapped. I saw as her jersey was pulled off
that she was able to move around more freely, so I took mine off also. I
was now able to grab onto her and keep her from going under, but we were
both tiring from the struggle. Groping, removing each other's boots,
then pants, we finally got ourselves maneuvered around upright, and
found that the sand was only about two feet deep. Hmmm.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:01:53 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

"Dennis" wrote

And Michelle aint half bad either, I wouldn't say no if you know what I
mean.

Seeing Michelle makes me understand how men can head towards
homosexuality. I bet if she had to go to the hospital under emergency
circumstances, she'd have dirty underwear, too.

ROFLMAO!!!

Are you guys talking about this classy lady? (see comparison pic)
http://homepage.mac.com/daustins/.pu...raMichelle.gif

--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:01:53 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
. ..

"Dennis" wrote

And Michelle aint half bad either, I wouldn't say no if you know what I
mean.

Seeing Michelle makes me understand how men can head towards
homosexuality. I bet if she had to go to the hospital under emergency
circumstances, she'd have dirty underwear, too.

ROFLMAO!!!

Are you guys talking about this classy lady? (see comparison pic)
http://homepage.mac.com/daustins/.pu...raMichelle.gif

I pretty much machined all of the planetary carrier sets that are used to
automatically raise and lower the folding stairway on that pair of 747 all
by myself and I also did quite a bit of work on the gear housings, in
addition to rough-turning most of the shafts and gear blanks...all of which
are pretty much unique to those two planes.