Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Norway Libtard killer found insane, unfit for prison

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:02:41 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Breivik is a right-wing, ultra-nationailist paranoid schizophrenic,
and he documented his politics in his manifesto. Note that the kids he
killed were attending a lefty event sponsored by the Workers' Youth
League of the Labor Party.

I think Breivik passed the point where we give him any consideration
for being a failed being. Rabid dogs are put down, someone as
defective as Breivik should be put down to protect society.

Wes

PS

Merry Christmas Ed!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Breivik is a right-wing, ultra-nationailist paranoid schizophrenic,
and he documented his politics in his manifesto. Note that the kids he
killed were attending a lefty event sponsored by the Workers' Youth
League of the Labor Party.

I think Breivik passed the point where we give him any consideration
for being a failed being. Rabid dogs are put down, someone as
defective as Breivik should be put down to protect society.

Wes

Well, he's nuts. Do we "put down" nuts? Schizophrenic nuts can do all
kinds of crazy things -- they live in an imaginary world.

So, if that happens to be a violent world, you have to lock him up for
everyone's safety. But "put him down"? For being nuts? You'd have to
put down half of Usenet. d8-)

PS

Merry Christmas Ed!

To you, too, Wes.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Breivik is a right-wing, ultra-nationailist paranoid schizophrenic,
and he documented his politics in his manifesto. Note that the kids he
killed were attending a lefty event sponsored by the Workers' Youth
League of the Labor Party.

I think Breivik passed the point where we give him any consideration
for being a failed being. Rabid dogs are put down, someone as
defective as Breivik should be put down to protect society.

Absolutely. Sickness is no excuse.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, he's nuts. Do we "put down" nuts? Schizophrenic nuts can do all
kinds of crazy things -- they live in an imaginary world.

So, if that happens to be a violent world, you have to lock him up for
everyone's safety. But "put him down"? For being nuts? You'd have to
put down half of Usenet. d8-)

When fantasy turns into reality, it is time to put down the mad dogs. Most of usenet is
Walter Mitty, imho.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:13:57 -0500, Wes
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, he's nuts. Do we "put down" nuts? Schizophrenic nuts can do all
kinds of crazy things -- they live in an imaginary world.

So, if that happens to be a violent world, you have to lock him up for
everyone's safety. But "put him down"? For being nuts? You'd have to
put down half of Usenet. d8-)

When fantasy turns into reality, it is time to put down the mad dogs. Most of usenet is
Walter Mitty, imho.

Wes

Schizophrenia is a mental disease. You may have to confine such a
person for his own and others' safety. But he has no will of his own
when he's lost in that disease. There is nothing to be gained by
society or anyone else by "putting him down." You would have just
killed someone because he became ill and dangerous, through no will of
his own.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, he's nuts. Do we "put down" nuts? Schizophrenic nuts can do all
kinds of crazy things -- they live in an imaginary world.

So, if that happens to be a violent world, you have to lock him up for
everyone's safety. But "put him down"? For being nuts? You'd have to
put down half of Usenet. d8-)

When fantasy turns into reality, it is time to put down the mad dogs.

Jeeze, you shouldn't have been drinking that stuff in the first place.
http://bumwine.com/md2020.html (MD = Mad Dog)

Most of usenet is Walter Mitty, imho.

Perhaps elsewhere, but I think the Wreck and Wreck.metalheads are both
populated by mostly wild people who have done varied and vastly
different things in their lives. The group has actually lived the
fantasies. Mitty needs not apply.

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, he's nuts. Do we "put down" nuts? Schizophrenic nuts can do all
kinds of crazy things -- they live in an imaginary world.

So, if that happens to be a violent world, you have to lock him up for
everyone's safety. But "put him down"? For being nuts? You'd have to
put down half of Usenet. d8-)

When fantasy turns into reality, it is time to put down the mad dogs.

Jeeze, you shouldn't have been drinking that stuff in the first place.
http://bumwine.com/md2020.html (MD = Mad Dog)

Most of usenet is Walter Mitty, imho.

Perhaps elsewhere, but I think the Wreck and Wreck.metalheads are both
populated by mostly wild people who have done varied and vastly
different things in their lives. The group has actually lived the
fantasies. Mitty needs not apply.

Much truth there.

Often times the truth is far far stranger than fiction.

Gunner

Gunner Asch