Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....

On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/11/2011 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

It sure as hell applies to blabbermouths who have a few classes in
machining at a community college.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Delma T. Ivey" wrote:

It sure as hell applies to blabbermouths who have a few classes in
machining at a community college.

Still can't get your $10 back from that 'Community College'?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/11/2011 10:02 PM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:
On 12/11/2011 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

It sure as hell applies to blabbermouths who have a few classes in
machining at a community college.

But not to those of us with 30+ years in the metalworking industry.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:43:24 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 12/11/2011 10:02 PM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:
On 12/11/2011 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

It sure as hell applies to blabbermouths who have a few classes in
machining at a community college.

But not to those of us with 30+ years in the metalworking industry.

David

Indeed!

Gunner, with only half that..15 yrs..in the metalworking industry

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David R. Birch" wrote

But not to those of us with 30+ years in the metalworking industry.

David

It ain't bragging if you can do it. - someone famous ...... or not -

Steve

www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/11/2011 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

David

I was wise and knowledgeable long before I had any degrees. Those came
long afterwards. They were just frosting on the cake, so to speak.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/12/2011 2:43 AM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 10:02 PM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:
On 12/11/2011 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

It sure as hell applies to blabbermouths who have a few classes in
machining at a community college.

But not to those of us with 30+ years in the metalworking industry.

Which indicates you may know a hell of a lot about metalworking but
doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else. You also have
not demonstrated in any way any kind of expertise or specialized
knowledge in any area besides metalworking. Maybe someday you will show
us what it is you are so good at other than metalworking. That would be
nice.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 13, 8:04*pm, Hawke wrote:

Which indicates you may know a hell of a lot about metalworking but
doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else. You also have
not demonstrated in any way any kind of expertise or specialized
knowledge in any area besides metalworking. Maybe someday you will show
us what it is you are so good at other than metalworking. That would be
nice.

Hawke

Since this group is about metalworking, one should really not be
demonstrating about anything except metalworking. Maybe someday you
will show us how good you are at metalworking.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/13/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 12/12/2011 2:43 AM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 10:02 PM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:
On 12/11/2011 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/11/2011 5:04 PM, Hawke wrote:

As we all know the biggest braggarts are usually liars as well.

Hawwke-ptooey

I guess this would apply as well to clowns who think having a poli sci
BA makes them wise and knowledgeable.

It sure as hell applies to blabbermouths who have a few classes in
machining at a community college.

But not to those of us with 30+ years in the metalworking industry.

Which indicates you may know a hell of a lot about metalworking but
doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else. You also have
not demonstrated in any way any kind of expertise or specialized
knowledge in any area besides metalworking.

gummer hasn't demonstrated any expertise in anything except running his
mouth. I almost said "running his mouth and lying", but gummer isn't an
expert liar - he's actually quite ****ty at it. He /ought/ to be expert
at it, given as much lying as he does, but he's truly a ****ty liar -
chronic, but ****ty.

Maybe someday you will show
us what it is you are so good at other than metalworking. That would be
nice.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Dec 13, 8:04*pm, Hawke wrote:

Which indicates you may know a hell of a lot about metalworking but
doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else. You also have
not demonstrated in any way any kind of expertise or specialized
knowledge in any area besides metalworking. Maybe someday you will show
us what it is you are so good at other than metalworking. That would be
nice.

Hawke

Since this group is about metalworking, one should really not be
demonstrating about anything except metalworking. Maybe someday you
will show us how good you are at metalworking.

Dan

Im wondering if the Parakeet will show us some photos of his shop and
machinery?

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:04*pm, Hawke wrote:

Which indicates you may know a hell of a lot about metalworking but
doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else. You also have
not demonstrated in any way any kind of expertise or specialized
knowledge in any area besides metalworking. Maybe someday you will show
us what it is you are so good at other than metalworking. That would be
nice.

Hawke

Since this group is about metalworking, one should really not be
demonstrating about anything except metalworking. *Maybe someday you
will show us how good you are at metalworking.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

Im wondering if the Parakeet will show us some photos of his shop and
machinery?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch- Hide quoted text -

When will you?

All you "own" is liable to leins...it is "owned" by your creditors.

How does it feel knowing that you have nothing to show for your
miserable life?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:04 pm, wrote:

[...]

I'll gladly admit to not being a "metalworker" and to not having my own
shop. But what I do have is a reloading shop where I make my own ammo
for my shooting hobby. And while I do have a couple of welders and other
basic tools and do some metalwork every now and then as well as
carpentry and other home repairs, what I don't do is make up lies about
myself. I'll leave it up to others to decide which is more important;
being a great metalworker or being a man of his word. I chose the latter.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 15, 2:09*pm, Hawke wrote:

Maybe you will too. And maybe, just maybe you will stop spending nearly
all your time on the political topics and actually concern yourself with
metalworking. Somehow I don't think that is going to happen though.
That's because like most folks here it seems you are a lot more
interested in politics than metalworking. As a political scientist
that's fine for me. What's your excuse?

Hawke

I spend a lot more time actually doing metalworking than either
posting about it or posting about your misconceptions about politics.

Dan