Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The best quote of the year

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 01:29:05 +0100, "Alex Kline"
wrote:

"As an American I am not so shocked, that Obama was given the
Nobel Peace Prize, without any accomplishments to his name.
America gave him the White House, based on the same credentials."

~Newt Gingrich~

And as the Newtster would say, everybody knows how dumb Americans are,
right?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"As an American I am not so shocked, that Obama was given the
Nobel Peace Prize, without any accomplishments to his name.
America gave him the White House, based on the same credentials."

~Newt Gingrich~

And as the Newtster would say, everybody knows how dumb Americans are,
right?

Well, at least the ones who would vote for Gingrich for president sure are!

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke fired this volley in
:

Well, at least the ones who would vote for Gingrich for president sure
are!

And those who ever even considered that Obamanation of a looser-in-chief
are sub-zero IQ.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 19:12:36 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Hawke fired this volley in
:

Well, at least the ones who would vote for Gingrich for president sure
are!

And those who ever even considered that Obamanation of a looser-in-chief
are sub-zero IQ.

Lloyd

Just how loose is he, Lloyd? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

Just how loose is he, Lloyd? d8-)

Just loose enough to lose d8-).

Ok... Ok... even _I_ do a 'typo' "ONSE" in a while.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 21:06:27 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

Just how loose is he, Lloyd? d8-)

Just loose enough to lose d8-).

Ok... Ok... even _I_ do a 'typo' "ONSE" in a while.

Lloyd

g I couldn't resist. I usually ignore typos, but that one just had a
certain irony about it. And it's a typo that a lot of people make. I
see it here frequently.

Anyway, Obama *is* kind of loose, in a friendlly way. But he can be
really uptight at times, too.

As for losing, I hope you're not betting any serious money. This is
going to be a brutal race, especially if Newt is the Republican
candidate. And Newt has a habit of imploding from excessive hubris.

We'll see if Newt learns from his mistakes, or if Romney can generate
enough enthusiasm to get out the vote in the actual campaign. I
wouldn't bet on either one.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 19:12:36 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Hawke fired this volley in
:

Well, at least the ones who would vote for Gingrich for president sure
are!

And those who ever even considered that Obamanation of a looser-in-chief
are sub-zero IQ.

That would have worked much better if you hadn't misspelled "loser",
mon.

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her