Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rudy Kouhoupt videos for sale...

I've got two Rudy Kouhoupt videos for sale. Building a Small Steam
Engine (with plans), and Advanced Aspects of Machine Lathe Operation.
These are VHS videos (not DVDs), each has been watched once, so they
are in very good shape. I'm the original purchaser. I'm about to put
them up on eBay. Email me if you are interested. I'm thinking $15 for
both plus shipping.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 4, 2011 10:32:20 AM UTC-8, Metal Man Joe wrote:
I've got two Rudy Kouhoupt videos for sale. Building a Small Steam
Engine (with plans), and Advanced Aspects of Machine Lathe Operation.
These are VHS videos (not DVDs), each has been watched once, so they
are in very good shape. I'm the original purchaser. I'm about to put
them up on eBay. Email me if you are interested. I'm thinking $15 for
both plus shipping.

Can't email you, you didn't post your address. My phone number is 503-737-9931.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary