Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Senate Republicans vote to kill Obama's jobs bill..Why DoRepublicans Hate America?

On Nov 17, 2:42*am, Hawke wrote:

Obama has proposed all kinds of things that will create new jobs and
every one of them is blocked by the republicans. The CBO has looked at
what Obama has proposed and says that if implemented there would be lots
of jobs created. Of course, none happen because you know who is blocking
every proposal Obama makes. That's the strategy, by the way. Not letting
any of Obama's proposals pass. We'll see how well that works for the
republicans next election.

Hawke

Sounds good. Now if you can only prove any of your statement.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 18, 4:20*pm, Hawke wrote:

I just told you the CBO said Obama's jobs bill would create jobs. At
least a million of them. Even you know that the republicans are
filibustering that jobs bill, don't you? So there's the proof right in
your face and you don't see it. What's the matter? You have eyes to see
and ears to hear and yet you can't see or hear.

Hawke

I will tell you again. I do not believe anything you say unless you
provide where you got the information.
"I just told you " does not cut it.

Dan