Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6-year-old girl groped by TSA

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:55:31 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Bleeding heart
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...bleeding+heart
and warmonger seldom refer to the same person.

I'd like to see a bit more realistic treatment of the people
who have sworn to our death and destruction. Religious
liberty is fine, but death and jihad aren't.

Maybe instead of strip-searching Aunt Tillie and molesting children,
we should focus on those _ARRIVING_ in America, rather than those flying
to Keokuk to visit relatives.

You want to *PROFILE* people? How illiberal!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In the movies before my time, the cops would say "round up
the usual suspects". It makes sense to me that if 99% of
plane hijackings have been by Muslim males between the age
of 18 and 45, that's where we should focuss our attention.

One night, a cop waslking the beat comes across a drunken
man, crawling around under a street light. Cop walks over
and asks what is going on. The old drunk said he lost his
wedding ring in the dark alley over there. Cop asks why
aren't you looking in the alley, then? "But, it's DARK in
the alley!"

I wonder why the TSA doesn't look at the Muslim males
between ages of 18 and 45?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Maybe instead of strip-searching Aunt Tillie and molesting
children,
we should focus on those _ARRIVING_ in America, rather than
those flying
to Keokuk to visit relatives.

You want to *PROFILE* people? How illiberal!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Bleeding heart
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...bleeding+heart
and warmonger seldom refer to the same person.

I'd like to see a bit more realistic treatment of the people
who have sworn to our death and destruction. Religious
liberty is fine, but death and jihad aren't.

Maybe instead of strip-searching Aunt Tillie and molesting children,
we should focus on those _ARRIVING_ in America, rather than those flying
to Keokuk to visit relatives.

You want to *PROFILE* people? How illiberal!

No, just apply the tactics that they're now doing to internal domestic
flights, but search^H^H^H^H^H^Hscreen everyone who's arriving from
overseas.

Arizona could also solve the "profiling problem" by simply checking
_everyone_ who gets pulled over or arrested on suspicion, Mexican-
looking or not. Heck, when you get pulled over for alleged speeding
or a rolling stop or bad lane change, don't they check your license
and registration? Of course, be sure that they don't issue licenses
to illegal aliens.

But that makes too much sense for any government to pick up on.

Thanks,
Rich