Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Real estate auctions

I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

This will be either a paint and sell, or paint and rent out
arrangement.

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no financing)

thanks

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

This will be either a paint and sell, or paint and rent out
arrangement.

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no financing)

thanks

All depends on how fast the parties involved work. My first place took
less than 2 weeks, the last one I bought took over a year, the title had
a LOT of baggage that had to be sifted through ,old liens with no
paperwork, a couple of ROWs that were no longer valid (the parcels were
added in with the piece I purchased) plus the attorney on the other side
was never around when you needed paperwork signed.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Steve W. wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

This will be either a paint and sell, or paint and rent out
arrangement.

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no financing)

All depends on how fast the parties involved work. My first place took
less than 2 weeks, the last one I bought took over a year, the title had
a LOT of baggage that had to be sifted through ,old liens with no
paperwork, a couple of ROWs that were no longer valid (the parcels were
added in with the piece I purchased) plus the attorney on the other side
was never around when you needed paperwork signed.

Scary, I hope that it will be more like your first case, than like the
last one. Thanks

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

This will be either a paint and sell, or paint and rent out
arrangement.

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no financing)

thanks

Are you going to have it inspected? If so, you have to account for how
long it will take to "fix things". I ended on getting a new roof that
was warranted (*to the seller*) following my inspection. It didn't cost
me, except a few hundred for the inspection, and it didn't come out of
the seller's pocket either. It was just a bad lot of shingles...which
the shingle-maker admitted, "happens"--and the shingle-maker paid for a
new roof, including labor. So what I am saying, I guess, is not to
forget about that part.

Bill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bill wrote:
Are you going to have it inspected? If so, you have to account for how
long it will take to "fix things". I ended on getting a new roof that
was warranted (*to the seller*) following my inspection. It didn't cost
me, except a few hundred for the inspection, and it didn't come out of
the seller's pocket either. It was just a bad lot of shingles...which
the shingle-maker admitted, "happens"--and the shingle-maker paid for a
new roof, including labor. So what I am saying, I guess, is not to
forget about that part.

Bill

Oops, sorry. I missed the part about it being a real estate *auction*.
disregard my previous comments.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

This will be either a paint and sell, or paint and rent out
arrangement.

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no financing)

thanks

Are you going to have it inspected? If so, you have to account for how

This is an auction, it does not allow for any contingencies like an
inspection.

long it will take to "fix things". I ended on getting a new roof that
was warranted (*to the seller*) following my inspection. It didn't cost
me, except a few hundred for the inspection, and it didn't come out of
the seller's pocket either. It was just a bad lot of shingles...which
the shingle-maker admitted, "happens"--and the shingle-maker paid for a
new roof, including labor. So what I am saying, I guess, is not to
forget about that part.

Well, this is a 1931 built house.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:55:13 -0700, "azotic"

m...
On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

QUIETLY? hint

--
Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets;
then can come the best of benedictions -
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

No, but it probably has lead paint, being an old house. It's OK, just
needs to be disclosed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus30510" wrote in message

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no
financing)

Pretty sure it varies by State--and that at least where I live, the previous
owner can even get it back under the right set of circumstances.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Ignoramus30510" wrote in message

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no
financing)

Pretty sure it varies by State--and that at least where I live, the previous
owner can even get it back under the right set of circumstances.

Scary. The previous owner borrowed $239,000 from a bank in 2007.

Failed to pay and defaulted.

This dragged on for a while, finally the house was put on
auction. Yesterday, I won it for $70,000. The house is habitable, but
definitely nothing to brag about. It is located on a 1/2 acre of
relatively nice land, however.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

No, but it probably has lead paint, being an old house. It's OK, just
needs to be disclosed.

Have you looked at the lead paint related regulations recently? anything
pre 1978 is presumed to have lead paint, and there are big issues with
abatement. There are still some exemptions for homeowners, but they
don't apply to rental property. Insurance may be a big issue,
particularly in a rental situation. With a 1931 vintage presume there is
asbestos somewhere as well, in asbestos-cement siding, vinyl-asbestos
flooring, pipe or duct insulation, possibly some wiring. Again more
insurance and abatement issues. Let me know when you're selling your CNC
mill to help pay for that abatement, I'll give you a fair price for it
and will run parts for you on it if you need some
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
On 2011-04-23, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Ignoramus30510" wrote in message

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no
financing)

Pretty sure it varies by State--and that at least where I live, the
previous
owner can even get it back under the right set of circumstances.

Scary. The previous owner borrowed $239,000 from a bank in 2007.

Failed to pay and defaulted.

This dragged on for a while, finally the house was put on
auction. Yesterday, I won it for $70,000. The house is habitable, but
definitely nothing to brag about. It is located on a 1/2 acre of
relatively nice land, however.

A 1/2 hour consult with a local attorney who specializes in real estate
transactions might be a good investment your time and money.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Pete C. wrote:

Have you looked at the lead paint related regulations recently? anything
pre 1978 is presumed to have lead paint, and there are big issues with
abatement. There are still some exemptions for homeowners, but they
don't apply to rental property. Insurance may be a big issue,
particularly in a rental situation. With a 1931 vintage presume there is
asbestos somewhere as well, in asbestos-cement siding, vinyl-asbestos
flooring, pipe or duct insulation, possibly some wiring. Again more
insurance and abatement issues. Let me know when you're selling your CNC
mill to help pay for that abatement, I'll give you a fair price for it
and will run parts for you on it if you need some

Somehow, I am optimistic, there is lots of pre-1978 houses out there,
they cannot be such time bombs, it is counterintuitive.

I drove over there and took some pix.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/House-On-River-Dr/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Ignoramus30510" wrote in message

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no
financing)

Pretty sure it varies by State--and that at least where I live, the
previous
owner can even get it back under the right set of circumstances.

Scary. The previous owner borrowed $239,000 from a bank in 2007.

Failed to pay and defaulted.

This dragged on for a while, finally the house was put on
auction. Yesterday, I won it for $70,000. The house is habitable, but
definitely nothing to brag about. It is located on a 1/2 acre of
relatively nice land, however.

A 1/2 hour consult with a local attorney who specializes in real estate
transactions might be a good investment your time and money.

Good idea.

I will talk to one today, I have a relative who is an attorney.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

No, but it probably has lead paint, being an old house. It's OK, just
needs to be disclosed.

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus4979 wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/House-On-River-Dr/

How much? It's freaking GORGEOUS!!!!

Maybe you should call the "This Old House" people and actually get paid
to let them film their own crews upgrading it! ;-D

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Pete C. wrote:

Have you looked at the lead paint related regulations recently?
anything pre 1978 is presumed to have lead paint, and there are big
issues with abatement. There are still some exemptions for
homeowners, but they don't apply to rental property. Insurance may
be a big issue, particularly in a rental situation. With a 1931
vintage presume there is asbestos somewhere as well, in
asbestos-cement siding, vinyl-asbestos flooring, pipe or duct
insulation, possibly some wiring. Again more insurance and abatement
issues. Let me know when you're selling your CNC mill to help pay
for that abatement, I'll give you a fair price for it and will run
parts for you on it if you need some

Somehow, I am optimistic, there is lots of pre-1978 houses out there,
they cannot be such time bombs, it is counterintuitive.

Yes, they can and sometimes are.
It's worth noting, however, that the previous buyer got a mortgage
recently so you are unlikely to have any legacy issues.

If it was one of those no-questions feed-the-bubble mortgages, you might
have issues that weren't disclosed.

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

No, but it probably has lead paint, being an old house. It's OK, just
needs to be disclosed.

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Thanks,
Rich

The problems are not kids eating walls...

One area is window sills, they are usually cool and are just at the
right height for a teething child.

Second is chips and dust that get on things that kids put in their
mouths, like hands, toys and so on.

The third factor is that lead salts are sweet, so children will seek out
painted mouldings once they discover that these are pleasant things to
taste.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

No, but it probably has lead paint, being an old house. It's OK, just
needs to be disclosed.

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Somehow, I think that you should not be on top of the list of people
giving advice on what substances not to consume!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:44:17 -0500, the renowned Ignoramus4979

On 2011-04-23, Bill wrote:
Ignoramus30510 wrote:
I bought a house today at a real estate auction. It is a 1/2 acre lot,
the house is moderately crappy, with a huge detached garage. The price
was not bad.

this is a 1931 built house.

Did you check for asbestos and lead paint ?

No, but it probably has lead paint, being an old house. It's OK, just
needs to be disclosed.

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Somehow, I think that you should not be on top of the list of people
giving advice on what substances not to consume!

snicker

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:03:44 -0500, the renowned Ignoramus4979

On 2011-04-23, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Ignoramus30510" wrote in message

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no
financing)

Pretty sure it varies by State--and that at least where I live, the previous
owner can even get it back under the right set of circumstances.

Scary. The previous owner borrowed $239,000 from a bank in 2007.

Failed to pay and defaulted.

This dragged on for a while, finally the house was put on
auction. Yesterday, I won it for $70,000. The house is habitable, but
definitely nothing to brag about. It is located on a 1/2 acre of
relatively nice land, however.

Nice deal. Neighborhood looks like a safe bet too. How many different
ones did you bid on before you snagged that deal?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Ignoramus30510" wrote in message

My question is, how long do these transactions take to close? (no
financing)

Pretty sure it varies by State--and that at least where I live, the previous
owner can even get it back under the right set of circumstances.

Scary. The previous owner borrowed $239,000 from a bank in 2007.

Failed to pay and defaulted.

This dragged on for a while, finally the house was put on
auction. Yesterday, I won it for $70,000. The house is habitable, but
definitely nothing to brag about. It is located on a 1/2 acre of
relatively nice land, however.

Nice deal. Neighborhood looks like a safe bet too. How many different
ones did you bid on before you snagged that deal?

This is in my one-zipcode town (Lisle, IL), it is a very low crime
area. The burglars here are visitors from other towns, no murders
etc. This house is located near the center of Lisle, in walking
distance from the train station, which is nice for commuters.

I stayed away from real estate until now. I throught it was a bad
scene. Right now, I expect a modest rise in inflation, and hence
wanted to buy some real estate. This was the ideal opportunity, since
it is close to my house and is on the way to work. I looked at a lot
of properties sold via agents, and did not see really good deals. This
house is a distress situation, like I am used to in industrial
equipment, and fits my nature better.

This was actually the first RE auction that I ever participated.

I think that a lot of house flippers got burned 2-3 years ago, and so
this is a market with not too much competition. Plus, most people
expect prices to go down, which makes it a perfect time to buy, in my
eyes.

The house itself, as far as I could tell with my inexperienced eye,
needs some cosmetic repairs, but is sound structurally and is dry.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

[...]

Good long term investment, sounds like you did everything right.
The most important thing is you are comfortable with the deal. I
have a feeling your investment will outperform the stock market
for some time to come. Here in vegas there a lot of houses being
bought up by investors that are renting them out as oposed to the
flippers we had back in 06-07. The nice thing is your property is
unlikley to drop to 0 value like some stocks did during the recent
crash. Good luck.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Pete C. wrote:

[...]

Looks like a good retreat for you, big shop in the garage, server farm
and media room in the house, pistol range in the basement...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-23, Pete C. wrote:

[...]

Do not tell me about it!!!

There is two buildings on the property besides the house: the garage
itself, and an old small outbuilding.

I could shore it up and use as my storage, while renting out the house
and the garage.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-24, azotic wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I was gung ho on stocks until a month ago, but not as much any
more, due to almost a 2x runup in stock prices. I agree with your
assessment than an advantageous real estate purchase would outperform
stocks in general.

I will keep my eyes open for another one.

How is the mill conversion going?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 23, 5:22*pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus4979" wrote in message

Thanks. I was gung ho on stocks until a month ago, but not as much any
more, due to almost a 2x runup in stock prices. I agree with your
assessment than an advantageous real estate purchase would outperform
stocks in general.

I will keep my eyes open for another one.

How is the mill conversion going?

Yep been thinking about picking up a few houses with the intent of
renting them out, going to pay cash. I like the idea of having a monthly
positive cash flow from rentals. My neighbor has been doing this for
two years now and its worked out good for him. He rents to section 8
housing recipients and gets a check from the state for the rent.

Havent had time to play with mill, got to much on my plate at the moment.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-24, azotic wrote:

"Ignoramus4979" wrote in message

Thanks. I was gung ho on stocks until a month ago, but not as much any
more, due to almost a 2x runup in stock prices. I agree with your
assessment than an advantageous real estate purchase would outperform
stocks in general.

I will keep my eyes open for another one.

How is the mill conversion going?

Yep been thinking about picking up a few houses with the intent of
renting them out, going to pay cash. I like the idea of having a monthly
positive cash flow from rentals. My neighbor has been doing this for
two years now and its worked out good for him. He rents to section 8
housing recipients and gets a check from the state for the rent.

Well, I think that it is a fine idea.

Havent had time to play with mill, got to much on my plate at the moment.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 24, 9:56*am, Ignoramus28268

positive cash flow from rentals. My neighbor has been doing this for
two years now and its worked out good for him. He rents to section 8
housing recipients and gets a check from the state for the rent.

Well, I think that it is a fine idea.

Before you start renting to Section 8 tenants, do a little checking.
In some states you may get paid by the state. In others I believe you
collect the rent from the tenant. I have known people that rented to
Section 8 tenants and they did their best to not rent to Section 8
tenants. Stories of people not paying and having to pay to get them
evicted. Stories of houses being trashed because there is no money
held against damage to the house. Section 8 tenants have no incentive
to keep property clean and undamaged.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:22*pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?

Can you be more specific? What, exactly, is "moronic" about teaching your
children not to eat the paint off the walls?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 24, 3:07*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:22*pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?

Can you be more specific? What, exactly, is "moronic" about teaching your
children not to eat the paint off the walls?

Thanks,
Rich

OK. Just the fact that you would even ask such a question answers
mine. You really haven't got a ****ing clue. Try googling "lead paint
danger" for a start.

But wait, you probably think it's OK to blow tobacco smoke at kids -
just teach 'em to hold their breath. Right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:22?pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?

Can you be more specific? What, exactly, is "moronic" about teaching your
children not to eat the paint off the walls?

Thanks,
Rich

OK. Just the fact that you would even ask such a question answers
mine. You really haven't got a ****ing clue. Try googling "lead paint
danger" for a start.

But wait, you probably think it's OK to blow tobacco smoke at kids -
just teach 'em to hold their breath. Right?

How exactly do you teach a one year old not to eat [sweet] lead paint?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:22?pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?

Can you be more specific? What, exactly, is "moronic" about teaching your
children not to eat the paint off the walls?

Thanks,
Rich

OK. Just the fact that you would even ask such a question answers
mine. You really haven't got a ****ing clue. Try googling "lead paint
danger" for a start.

But wait, you probably think it's OK to blow tobacco smoke at kids -
just teach 'em to hold their breath. Right?

How exactly do you teach a one year old not to eat [sweet] lead paint?

Iggy - Please be careful with the attribution. It was RICH who said
that people should teach their kids. I said Rich was clueless.

AND, it's not just about EATING paint, it's also about breathing the
dust from said paint. It's simply a bad idea to have lead around kids.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

rangerssuck wrote:

On Apr 23, 5:22 pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT THE
PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?

It may be a demonstration.
This is what eating lead paint looks like 50 years later
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/24/2011 11:24 AM, wrote:
On Apr 24, 9:56 am, Ignoramus28268

positive cash flow from rentals. My neighbor has been doing this for
two years now and its worked out good for him. He rents to section 8
housing recipients and gets a check from the state for the rent.

Well, I think that it is a fine idea.

Before you start renting to Section 8 tenants, do a little checking.
In some states you may get paid by the state. In others I believe you
collect the rent from the tenant. I have known people that rented to
Section 8 tenants and they did their best to not rent to Section 8
tenants. Stories of people not paying and having to pay to get them
evicted. Stories of houses being trashed because there is no money
held against damage to the house. Section 8 tenants have no incentive
to keep property clean and undamaged.

Dan

As I said earlier, the plural of anecdote is not data. However, as a
landlord, and not renting to section 8 ( not for any political reason,
just never had a need to) I can attest that all tenants can cost money
to evict if they stop paying, and all tenants can trash a place, and few
tenants have any incentive besides personal pride to keep up their
places. Regular inspections, and a close working relationship with the
section 8 officials are the ways that my friends who do section 8 use to
keep their properties from getting trashed. Just FWIW, the worst
damage I ever saw done to a property was done by a guy with a law degree...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

But wait, you probably think it's OK to blow tobacco smoke at kids -
just teach 'em to hold their breath. Right?

No, apparently unlike you, my parents taught me manners.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:22?pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Howcome people these days don't bother to tech their kids to NOT EAT
THE PAINT OFF THE WALLS!!!!?

Rich - Is this an act or are you really THAT moronic?

Can you be more specific? What, exactly, is "moronic" about teaching
your children not to eat the paint off the walls?

OK. Just the fact that you would even ask such a question answers
mine. You really haven't got a ****ing clue. Try googling "lead paint
danger" for a start.

But wait, you probably think it's OK to blow tobacco smoke at kids -
just teach 'em to hold their breath. Right?

How exactly do you teach a one year old not to eat [sweet] lead paint?

You say, "NO!"

But when raising a screaming poop machine, you have to bother to pay
attention to what it's doing, rather than just plugging it into the
big screen TV.

Why is this so difficult for some people to grasp?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

Iggy - Please be careful with the attribution. It was RICH who said
that people should teach their kids. I said Rich was clueless.

And apparently 'suck thinks that somehow it's _NOT_ necessary to
teach your children.

No wonder we've got so many damn socialists.

Cheers!
Rich