Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

(Michael's sig line repeated below - oh so perfect for this video!!)
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid„¢ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

If these guys weren't so diseased, they could actually be dangerous.

Too bad they ran out of video before the fire dept. came to put out all the
neighbor's roofs!

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:03:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

Not bad.

And No Leftwingers were harmed in the filming.

Damnit

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:26:39 -0500, Jon Elson
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

(Michael's sig line repeated below - oh so perfect for this video!!)
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

If these guys weren't so diseased, they could actually be dangerous.

Diseased? They are Middle America at its...best?

Too bad they ran out of video before the fire dept. came to put out all the
neighbor's roofs!

Jon

Nah..they had a big field. Now there were some trees in that
field..that Id be concerned about..but....

GUnner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-t...auncher-video/

#comments

yep... seen it.

I was building a show once when a guy piled up about 30 CASES of "bad"
Moon Traveler rockets - still in the boxes - about 100' away from where
we were dropping shells. Then he lit the pile.

We were nothing but assholes and elbows for about five minutes trying to
get all the guns covered up before one of those damned things found a
loaded mortar.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

Bubba tries to make his own fireworks

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/homemade-fireworks-is-never-a-good-thing/#comments

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

I'll have to settle for Diet Mt. Dew. I haven't had a beer since
'74.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:48:25 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

I'll have to settle for Diet Mt. Dew. I haven't had a beer since
'74.

Gunner toasts Mr. Terrrell with his own personal 2 liter Diet Mt. Dew.

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

I'll have to settle for Diet Mt. Dew. I haven't had a beer since
'74.

Gunner toasts Mr. Terrrell with his own personal 2 liter Diet Mt. Dew.

Thanks.

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2
liter bottle.

The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

I'll have to settle for Diet Mt. Dew. I haven't had a beer since
'74.

Gunner toasts Mr. Terrrell with his own personal 2 liter Diet Mt. Dew.

Thanks.

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

No I havent..but Im going to have to. Mt Dew has gone up to $1.50 a 2
liter bottle or more. I was in a Satters Bro and they were $2.50.

I used to get them (6 months ago) for $.99

For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2
liter bottle.

The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

Ive had that..its pretty good. Particularly over ice cream..but the best
for floats is Still A&W none diet...YUMMMM!!!!

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

No I havent..but Im going to have to. Mt Dew has gone up to $1.50 a 2
liter bottle or more. I was in a Satters Bro and they were $2.50.

I used to get them (6 months ago) for $.99

For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2
liter bottle.

The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

I've had that..it's pretty good. Particularly over ice cream..but the best
for floats is Still A&W none diet...YUMMMM!!!!

I used to make floats with Mt Dew & Orange sherbet.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 02 May 2011 00:33:02 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

No I havent..but Im going to have to. Mt Dew has gone up to $1.50 a 2
liter bottle or more. I was in a Satters Bro and they were $2.50.

I used to get them (6 months ago) for $.99

For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2
liter bottle.

The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

I've had that..it's pretty good. Particularly over ice cream..but the best
for floats is Still A&W none diet...YUMMMM!!!!

I used to make floats with Mt Dew & Orange sherbet.

oooooh that sounds ....yummmy!!

Gotta try that!!

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

No I havent..but Im going to have to. Mt Dew has gone up to $1.50 a 2
liter bottle or more. I was in a Satters Bro and they were $2.50.

I used to get them (6 months ago) for $.99

For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2
liter bottle.

The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

I've had that..it's pretty good. Particularly over ice cream..but the best
for floats is Still A&W none diet...YUMMMM!!!!

I used to make floats with Mt Dew & Orange sherbet.

oooooh that sounds ....yummmy!!

Gotta try that!!

Don't make it in a clear glass around anyone with a weak stomach!

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

I'm a fan of Meijer diet Grape, 1.25 for a 4 pack.

I have't seen a Meijer store in 24 years. It looks like the closest
is 800 miles away.