Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6-year-old girl groped by TSA

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...cannot-be-real

And Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader hasn't put a stop to this
abomination?

Oh, yeah - we're already the Obama-nation.

Child molesters on the Federal payroll, indeed!

Is ANYBODY going to wake up in time?

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening policy, and
the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were cheering the whole time.

My what short memories they all must have.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening policy, and
the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were cheering the whole time.

Yes, and rather than doing anything about it, your Glorious Beloved
Infallible Leader has not only _not_ fixed it, but embraced it as his own,
and doubled down.

You can't have it both ways. It's no longer Bush's fault while it's going
on on Obama's watch.

Hope you sane up one day!

Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening policy,
and
the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were cheering the whole
time.

Yes, and rather than doing anything about it, your Glorious Beloved
Infallible Leader has not only _not_ fixed it, but embraced it as his own,
and doubled down.

Provide cites.

And for the record, at least as far as I'm concerned, he is not glorious,
beloved, or infallible.

But he was elected as our leader.

You can't have it both ways. It's no longer Bush's fault

Let me know when the conservatives take the ball, and introduce some
legislation..

( Grab your gun because the liberals will be dancing in the streets )

while it's going on Obama's watch.

The "Liberals" whined incessantly about the loss of rights and about the
finincial costs associated with creating yet another gov agency ( Homeland
Security ) and they were all but totally ignored.

You are reaping what you sowed and you have no business complaining about
how inconvenient you've realized it to be afterwards.

Hope you sane up one day!

Well, since you're the one that's complaining about how the current
administration hasn't been fast enough in fixing a problem that you and the
rest of your brainwashed schizoid neanderthal conservative nut job friends
originally caused, and which you apparently had no problem at all with
before...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 14, 9:56*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...6-year-old-gir...

And Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader hasn't put a stop to this
abomination?

Oh, yeah - we're already the Obama-nation.

Child molesters on the Federal payroll, indeed!

Is ANYBODY going to wake up in time?

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening policy, and
the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were cheering the whole time..

My what short memories they all must have.

LOL...yeah the Truth will make their heads explode...if we are lucky.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening
policy, and the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were
cheering the whole time.
My what short memories they all must have.

You talk about memories? The DHS was proposed by a commission chaired by
terrorism expert Gary "Monkey Business" Hart. After 9-11 he was on TV
saying, "if only they had followed our recommendation and created a DHS!"
So Bush went along with this Democrat-spawned idea, and the number of
management layers in intel and security agencies grew so much nobody can get
any policy changed.

Some memories. You have to pay attention first. And while you're at it pay
attention to what right wingers actually say before you accuse them of
cheering for this.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:16:17 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening
policy, and the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were
cheering the whole time.
My what short memories they all must have.

You talk about memories? The DHS was proposed by a commission chaired by
terrorism expert Gary "Monkey Business" Hart. After 9-11 he was on TV
saying, "if only they had followed our recommendation and created a DHS!"
So Bush went along with this Democrat-spawned idea, and the number of
management layers in intel and security agencies grew so much nobody can get
any policy changed.

Some memories. You have to pay attention first. And while you're at it pay
attention to what right wingers actually say before you accuse them of
cheering for this.

You can't blame Bush for the groping. There was no child groping on
Bush's watch.

If something had been wrong, Obama had two years to "change" things.
The only thing that has "changed" under his watch is the groping of
little children and free abortions for TSA victims.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If something had been wrong, Obama had two years to "change" things.
The only thing that has "changed" under his watch is the groping of
little children and free abortions for TSA victims.

Is it really true that mindless trolls tilt to the right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:

If something had been wrong, Obama had two years to "change" things.
The only thing that has "changed" under his watch is the groping of
little children and free abortions for TSA victims.

Is it really true that mindless trolls tilt to the right?

LOL...you got that right.

Liz is just ticked that she didn't get groped.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

(name withheld)

Is it really true that mindless trolls tilt to the right?

No.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If something had been wrong, Obama had two years to "change" things.
The only thing that has "changed" under his watch is the groping of
little children and free abortions for TSA victims.

Is it really true that mindless trolls tilt to the right?

It really hurts to find out that you voted for an empty suit, doesn't
it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If something had been wrong, Obama had two years to "change" things.
The only thing that has "changed" under his watch is the groping of
little children and free abortions for TSA victims.

Is it really true that mindless trolls tilt to the right?

It really hurts to find out that you voted for an empty suit, doesn't
it?

no, not at all. I am proud to be an american and to have voted against
the party that encouraged torture, destroyed our prestige, devalued our
currency and overloaded our military, all without raising taxes on the
rich. I would gladly do it again, and again, and again even for
candidates with 1/100th the skill of the current president. You and
your type are just plain evil, and either we will figure it out in time,
we will be just another third world has been

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

And, we lost hope.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Liz Pendens" wrote in message

If something had been wrong, Obama had two years to "change"
things.
The only thing that has "changed" under his watch is the
groping of
little children and free abortions for TSA victims.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

It was Bush that orchestrated the entire TSA airport screening
policy, and the vast majority of right wing knuckleheads were
cheering the whole time.
My what short memories they all must have.

You talk about memories? The DHS was proposed by a commission chaired by
terrorism expert Gary "Monkey Business" Hart. After 9-11 he was on TV

saying, "if only they had followed our recommendation and created a DHS!"
So Bush went along with this Democrat-spawned idea,

Chair: Gary Hart--Democrat

Co-chair: Warren Bruce Rudman--Republican

and the number of management layers in intel and security agencies grew so
much

Under Bush.

nobody can get any policy changed.

Let's see if I got this correct--Bush and his supporters made a big ****ing
mess of things and most of them are complaining now because they feel Obama
has been unable to quite get it cleaned up fast enough..

Yup..that sounds about right.

Some memories. You have to pay attention first. And while you're at it
pay attention to what right wingers actually say before you accuse them of
cheering for this.

The right wingers were saying "nobody should object to a search unless he
has something to hide" and "glass desert" while photo shopping crosshairs
onto Hussein's forehead.

--and if the liberals were dancing with joy well then I guess I must have
been sleeping.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Chair: Gary Hart--Democrat

Co-chair: Warren Bruce Rudman--Republican

Two moderate bureaucrats who only know how to expand bureacracy. No
right-wingers or neo-cons there.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:54:02 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Chair: Gary Hart--Democrat

Co-chair: Warren Bruce Rudman--Republican

Two moderate bureaucrats who only know how to expand bureacracy. No
right-wingers or neo-cons there.

Neo-cons aplenty.

No Conservatives.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Chair: Gary Hart--Democrat

Co-chair: Warren Bruce Rudman--Republican

Two moderate bureaucrats who only know how to expand bureacracy. No
right-wingers or neo-cons there.

Neo-cons aplenty.

No Conservatives.

Those two are not neo-cons. No neo-con wanted to create the DHS. Or
disband the Iraqi army and administer the country ourselves during a long
occupation.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Chair: Gary Hart--Democrat

Co-chair: Warren Bruce Rudman--Republican

Two moderate bureaucrats who only know how to expand bureacracy. No
right-wingers or neo-cons there.

Funny, that--because IIRC just a bit ago you were saying that the whole "The
DHS was proposed by a commission chaired by
terrorism expert Gary "Monkey Business" Hart" and that it was a
"Democrat-spawned idea"..

The truth is, aside from some *******ized bit of (Republican) legislation
that IIRC never even made it to the floor, the suggestions originally
contained in the Hart Rudman report were largely ignored, and (except for
the name " Homeland Security") bore very little resemblance to the agency
Bush (another Rebublican) created via "executive decree" less than a month
after 9/11, at the same time naming Tom Ridge (yet another Republican) to
head up .

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Chair: Gary Hart--Democrat

Co-chair: Warren Bruce Rudman--Republican

Two moderate bureaucrats who only know how to expand bureacracy. No
right-wingers or neo-cons there.

Funny, that--because IIRC just a bit ago you were saying that the
whole "The DHS was proposed by a commission chaired by
terrorism expert Gary "Monkey Business" Hart" and that it was a
"Democrat-spawned idea"..

And you're still disingenuously implying that other presidents, especially
Democrats, would not have gone along with the same recommendation. Of
course they would have.

I should have said it was a moderate-spawned idea. At the fringes of the
left, people want to abolish the CIA, which you probably don't want to do.
The only group that ever argues to make it more efficient - to remove the
layers of management added after the Church Commission, the layers that
responded to a field agent's request for a translator with a sexual
harrassment lecturer - is on the right.

The truth is, aside from some *******ized bit of (Republican)
legislation

With overwhelming bipartisan support.

same time naming Tom Ridge (yet another Republican) to head up .

And it's the same under Napolitano. Utterly disingenuous Bush hatred.

zero, and remove the last word.