Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Collections - HSM,MEW,ME,MW

Home Shop Machinist, Machinists Workshop
Model Engineer
Model Engineers workshop

Probably 15 years or more of each.
All but perhaps 10 issues of MEW, and have some
extras of 26,27,37,45,52 and 60.

BC, Canada, can deliver Vancouver Island, lower mainland,
or maybe between here and Edmonton / Calgary later in summer.

Anyone interested before I break things up and put 'em on ebay?
thanks / mark
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

|How much for the whole collection shipped to

Toronto Ontario M6K 1S3 ?

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:40:40 -0700, Mark F wrote:

Home Shop Machinist, Machinists Workshop
Model Engineer
Model Engineers workshop

Probably 15 years or more of each.
All but perhaps 10 issues of MEW, and have some
extras of 26,27,37,45,52 and 60.

BC, Canada, can deliver Vancouver Island, lower mainland,
or maybe between here and Edmonton / Calgary later in summer.

Anyone interested before I break things up and put 'em on ebay?
thanks / mark

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Whew, that would be a bunch. Freight for sure.
I'd guess 100 lbs or more.

Oh, I have friends heading for ON in the summer in a small RV.
That may work.

ME - 30 cents/issue take all
MEW - 160 issues - 4.00 each take all (check ebay for reality)
HSM / MW - 1.00 each, maybe 50 of each

Interested at that level? /thanks for asking / mark