Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Transistor Identification and Selection Component ID

What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this schematic?

http://www.xkcd.com/730/

--
Cheers,
WB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yes, of course geranium would be optimal, but I don't know what type.. a
UJT, I think.

Universal Junction Transistor

--
Cheers,
WB

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Wild_Bill" wrote:

What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this schematic?

http://www.xkcd.com/730/

--
Cheers,
WB

Geranium.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news : In article ,
: "Wild_Bill" wrote:
:
: What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this schematic?
:
: http://www.xkcd.com/730/
: Cheers,
: WB
: .............
:
: Geranium.

Geranium is a flower.
Germanium is an element.

Colin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tm tm is offline

"Colin Horsley" wrote in message
. au...
"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news : In article ,
: "Wild_Bill" wrote:
:
: What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this
schematic?
:
: http://www.xkcd.com/730/
: Cheers,
: WB
: .............
:
: Geranium.

Geranium is a flower.
Germanium is an element.

Woooosh.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Colin Horsley" wrote in message
. au...
"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news : In article ,
: "Wild_Bill" wrote:
:
: What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this
schematic?
:
: http://www.xkcd.com/730/
: Cheers,
: WB
: .............
:
: Geranium.

Geranium is a flower.
Germanium is an element.

Colin

You didn't go look, did you ? :-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
:
:
: "Colin Horsley" wrote in message
: . au...
: "Smitty Two" wrote in message
: news : : In article ,
: : "Wild_Bill" wrote:
: :
: : What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this
: schematic?
: :
: : http://www.xkcd.com/730/
: : Cheers,
: : WB
: : .............
: :
: : Geranium.
:
: Geranium is a flower.
: Germanium is an element.
:
: Colin
:
: You didn't go look, did you ? :-)
:
: Arfa

The good lady is a Florist, I thought I'd transfer some of her knowledge......
and, yes, I did look...
CH

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tm tm is offline

"Colin Horsley" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
:
:
: "Colin Horsley" wrote in message
: . au...
: "Smitty Two" wrote in message
: news : : In article ,
: : "Wild_Bill" wrote:
: :
: : What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this
: schematic?
: :
: : http://www.xkcd.com/730/
: : Cheers,
: : WB
: : .............
: :
: : Geranium.
:
: Geranium is a flower.
: Germanium is an element.
:
: Colin
:
: You didn't go look, did you ? :-)
:
: Arfa

The good lady is a Florist, I thought I'd transfer some of her
knowledge......
and, yes, I did look...
CH

It doesn't matter anyway, the correct answer is Silicone.