Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One of the the Great Cullers Got Culled

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 00:39:14 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:51:19 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:24:53 -0600,

(Gray Ghost) wrote:

wrote in
:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:19:58 -0600,

(Gray Ghost) wrote:

hal wrote in :

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:53:48 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

As Gunner goes on and on and on about the Great Cull that he hopes
will relieve him of his financial debts. he should note that society
deals with those who think slaughtering innocent Americans is a
solution to their personal problems.

I'm wondering just how Gunner thinks this sudden extermination of
everyone he considers liberal is actually going to come about.

Due to operational security concerns the strategy and tactics of that are
not for public consumption.

We already know what the "operational concerns" of crackpots a

- where to buy the cheapest cigarettes

Don't smoke.

- how to avoid giving the same late payment excuse twice in a row

Don't owe.

- how to duck out the back door when the stolen valor folks knock at
the front

Don't lie.

That's a good one. Does it mean that you'll stop posting nonsense?

- which social services reps should be told that you're married, and
which to claim that you're divorced

Lie? Misrepresent to the gummint? Sorry that's leftist advice to the
underclass.

- how to make people pity you
etc.

Seems to be a leftist trait. Frankly, I don't give a **** what other poeple
think.

At the appropriate time it should become clear.

LOL At the "appropriate time" you idiots will pretend that you never
believed the prediction in the first place.

I guess we'll see. What's your plan for survival, harsh words?

You know all the things you crackpots spend so much time talking about
doing? I've already been doing most of them for the last 15 years. Not
because I think that some catastrophe is coming, but because I prefer
independent living. However, I have a plan to capitalize on all that
energy some of you waste on paranoia - I'll print out a year's worth
of Usenet survivalist rants, and stack the pages into a stair-shaped
pile such that clouds obscure the pinnacle. A sign at the bottom will
read: "secret information about Kenyan birth above, climb if you think
that Y2K 2.0 is approaching". At the top a device will flip the marks
upside down, and a net will collect all the fallen coins, flashlight
batteries, and Sarah Palin novelty pens. I'll keep the coins, and
trade the rest for dunce caps to hand out to participants. I know it
sounds a little farfetched, but I thought you should get a taste of
what normal people see when they read some of the posts in these
newsgroups.

You present the foregoing as what normal people see? I think it
displays unusual imagination for a sane adult.

It's nothing compared to feeble, lying, leeching old-farts predicting
the end of the world, and claiming that they're suddenly going to
thrive and live to be 90. All of which you don't seem to have the
slightest problem with, hypocrite. As far as I can tell, "operational
security" for a lot of you consists of supporting each other's
I'm-finally-going-to-get-to-use-my-gun fantasies in between doctor
visits.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

My, such gratuitous vitriol! Unusual imagination even omitting the
"sane adult" condition.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:23:54 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh please.

Unusual imagination even omitting the
"sane adult" condition.

It doesn't take any imagination to see that the only difference
between the paranoid survivalists and the more numerous
afraid-of-the-boogeyman types, is the degree of their irrational fear.
Which explains why you have this knee-jerk defensive reaction whenever
I mock your deadbeat-crackpot brothers in arms. I think you already
know that the combination of age and faux news scaremongering will
soon cause you to join in on the "great cull" countdown, and to start
writing love letters about your bug-out bag. Listen up, office-chair
survivalists: TEOTWAWKI will be a crowded place when all the old farts
bug out to the dwindling number of remote mountaintops that have
social security offices and solar-powered crash carts. Say, there's a
business opportunity for someone. Surely you don't want to be one of
those guys who, 3 years from now, looks admiringly at the King of the
Glenn Beck Memorial Thunderdome/Cardio Clinic and says "dang, that
could have been me, but I was too busy on Usenet to get in on the
initial stock offering".

Wayne

Not as amusing as some of your previous attempts at creative writing
with intent to offend, perhaps because it fails to offend. There's no
bite, it lacks piquancy. What senior wouldn't chuckle at the fantasy
of a remote mountaintop SS office with solar-powered crash carts?

Your foregoing bit of fiction is weak, junior high grade. Grade C-.
You can do better. Keep trying. Humor is a welcome contribution to
this NG.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:11:01 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:47:13 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:30:55 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Humor is a welcome contribution to this NG.

Yes, and I prefer the unintentional kind. My favorite lately is when
silly old-fart Walter Mitty types pretend to be both wise and
menacing. Face it, if you want your fantasy revolution to be plausible
snorf, then the scenario must include at least a few hardships. Such
as not being able to call AAA. Which means that your first flat tire
will leave you immobile in the middle of a sortie. I'm thinking of you
and gummy, back to back in the fight of your lives, radioing out for
help... "Usenet tactical squad oscar foxtrot whiskey mikes,
requesting emergency extraction. Be on the alert for enemy disguised
as 12 year-old girl. Use extreme caution, she...er, enemy forces are
very sneaky and armed with sophisticated valve-stem removal
technology".

Wayne

You're becoming increasingly confused by your obsession with Gunner.
I've never said a word about a revolution.

Whine is becoming increasingly deranged and demented. Im not sure if
its due to alzheimers, or simply his use of an assortment of drugs and
booze, to extremes.

But either way...its obvious that he is becoming an utter cookoo...
And it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy too.

VBG

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Deserter! Gummer and his crack team of Usenet yes-men have been
advertising their fantasy revolution for months now. The only time you
squeak up on the subject is to complain about me "bullying" the
chief-wacko anarchy cheerleader. BTW, how does one bully the great and
powerful (deadbeat) Oz? Anyway, rest assured that those nutjobs were
at the very least counting on you to help with "operational concerns",
since that's what was being discussed when you couldn't resist jumping
into this discussion. Now you want to pretend that you're Switzerland
or something? Good luck with that. There's probably a homeless person
right this very minute getting orders from General Gumby to add your
name to his hit-list. BEVARE! BEVARE!

Wayne

There's that imagination again! Bully with usenet messages by a
pseudonym from a secret location somewhere in AZ? You are occasionally
mildly amusing but you certainly are not taken seriously.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:47:48 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Check out this message
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...5e5141e2b3823d.
Who do you think gummer is talking about when he writes "old vets"?
It's people like you, gullible and weak enough to endure punking and
have their puppet strings pulled by a deadbeat phony. It's been five
years since he told us about his troops in that previous fantasy.
Surely I'm at the top of his must-get list, and yet I haven't seen a
single warrior. snorf Nitwits with low-low standards, and willing to
devote a few feeble keystrokes to his critics, are the most fearsome
power he'll ever wield.

Bully with usenet messages by a
pseudonym from a secret location somewhere in AZ?

LOL What about his "crypto anarchists"? Isn't five years enough to
find the place where other posters have already visited? Heck, another
critic posted his address, and all gummy did was crank up his
excuse-making machine. Of course, lethal-weapon that he is, he may
have launched a fusillade of magazine subscriptions at the guy. And I
ask you again, weasel, how can *anyone* "bully" the mighty gumby? He
regularly reports that nothing his critics write bothers him in the
slightest. Whatsa' matter, don't you believe him?

You are occasionally
mildly amusing but you certainly are not taken seriously.

You're contradicting yourself. How can I bully if nobody takes me
seriously?

Exactly! Increasingly frantic slinging of cyberfeces from your remote
monkey-cage is merely evidence that your obsession has eroded your
rationality.

That's OK with me as long as your rants have some entertainment value.
Please try to keep it at least somewhat amusing.