Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lockerbie Bomber released by Scottish Officials

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:43:47 +0000, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

When the rage dies down, what better propaganda can you thin of to
display the superiority of civilized society over islam?

Can you imaging an Islamic nation, without pressure, releasing a non-
moslem from such a death sentence? Yet here is a small cultured nation
in Northern Europe, rarely heard from, a first class intellectual
island, showing _compassion_ for the scum of the earth.

It may take years for that view to be recognized but I think it was a
magnificent move.

Heh! Much as I hate to admit it, I believe that to be true. Right now,
all of us would like to kill the rotten ******* with our bare hands, but
all we'd do is lower ourselves to the same level as those heartless
*******s. We should be better than that! The world is watching.

Harold

Precisely. The Republicans have spent decades dragging America down into
the mud becoming no different than the barbarians they use to justify
torture, aggression, war, and threats. Look where it has gotten us.

Reacting out of base emotions may be satisfying but is rarely productive.

--
Regards, Curly

brings tears to my eyes to see you guys saying that.
i remember the amish who forgave that guy who killed all their kids several
years ago. difficult to forgive, rise above the animal instinct for
revenge.

b.w.

Lockerbie Bomber released by Scottish Officials William Wixon Metalworking 0 August 26th 09 05:45 PM
Officials see rise in liberal militia groups across U.S. Compact Adolescent Metalworking 0 August 15th 09 03:27 AM
A Scottish Tip Arch Woodturning 2 January 6th 08 12:29 AM
Scottish Gas ripoff? Jackie UK diy 11 April 16th 04 09:23 PM