Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Carbona 2 in 1 Oxy-Powered Carpet Cleaner, 27.5-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 9)

List Price:$70.32
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000J2OAQY
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000J2OAQY

I have found this to be the best stain cleaner I have ever tried and I have tried a lot of them. So happy to find this at Amazon as couldn't find it in the stores except for the first time I bought it.
My husband and I love this product! We have a 3 year old, 2 cats, and a dog, so this has been very needed! We use this on everything from spilled drinks to hairball stains to potty-training accidents and it ALWAYS works. This has been a lifesaver!
Initial shipment had a problem. Once the vendor heard about it, they promptly reshipped with no hassles. I'd buy from them again.
This stuff works the best and believe me I tried them all. We have 2 chihuahua's that of course when they are uoung have very small bladers so many small accidents.........This cleans them up even on our light beige carpet. GREAT PRODUCT
CARBONA® 2 IN1 CARPET WIAZRD AND PET STAIN REMOVER; Carpet&Upholstery Cleaner; Industrial strength formula for tough stains and spills; Carbona Carpet Wizard has a built-in brush applicator to create a hard-working foam that penetrates- breaks down and removes stains. This unique brush-top makes it possible to do a one-step cleaning process. It may even remove stubborn older stains. However - fresh stains are the easiest to remove so use Carbona Carpet Wizard as promptly as possible. Carbona Carpet Wizard gives you industrial-strength cleaning on rugs- carpeting and upholstery in homes and autos - yet the formula is gentle on hands and safe for children and pets.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

AAA Alkaline Battery Value Pack:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0006HM76C
SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener Granular, 9.7-Ounce Resealable Bags (Pack of 2):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001E50WDA
LeapFrog Fridge DJ Magnetic Learning Radio:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000EULX8E
Bounty Paper Towels, White, Regular Roll (Pack of 30):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000NKB7EK
Accutire MS-4350B Programmable Digital Tire Gauge:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000B6JJUK

Carpet Cleaner wayne Home Repair 2 August 26th 06 08:44 PM
Carpet Cleaner Buck Turgidson Home Repair 0 August 25th 06 12:50 PM
Carpet Cleaner buffalobill Home Repair 0 August 25th 06 08:58 AM
Which carpet cleaner out cleans all others? John Doe Home Repair 9 August 18th 05 07:11 PM