Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One dollar can help a girl

I know a Chinese girl beautiful and lovely, you can call her Fei. She
likes theatre, especially music theatre, her latin dance and ballroom
dance are great, luckly she is admitted to St.Petersburg State Theatre
Arts Academy now. But, unfortunately she hasn't enough money to pay
for the tuition fee, the fees of study and living for 4 years are too
high, so she can't finish the study in Academy. She is very worried
now, sometimes she cries.

I am unwilling to see that she is far from her dream, I hope we can
help her to finish study. Now I suggest that everybody send one dollar
to her, I think it will be helpful to her.

Her postal address is:
Liu Xiaoxin Deliver to Fei,
Hubei Lu Lu Tong Company,
No.5 Kang Da Street,
Long Yang Da Dao, Tao Jia Ling,
Hanyang District, Wuhan City,
Hubei Province, P.R.China 430051

I hope her dream can come true and we can see her good performance on
stage.

Best wishes to you and Fei.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Got any naked pictures of her?
Seriously a much better charity is the "Save the British Motorcycles
Foundation". If you care to donate I will send you my address. And yes, i
will send pictures of the bikes. Naked, if you like.
--
Stupendous Man,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stupendous Man wrote:
Got any naked pictures of her?
Seriously a much better charity is the "Save the British Motorcycles
Foundation". If you care to donate I will send you my address. And yes,
i will send pictures of the bikes. Naked, if you like.

I would be careful what you ask for - this is usenet.

In any event, I agree on the "Save British Motorcycles". I rebuilt a 66
Bonneville in my kitchen while in college. It was a good way to screen
girlfriends too.

BobH
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I would be careful what you ask for - this is usenet.

No problem, My NG server doesn't do binaries.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
Got any naked pictures of her?
Seriously a much better charity is the "Save the British Motorcycles
Foundation". If you care to donate I will send you my address. And yes, i
will send pictures of the bikes. Naked, if you like.
--
Stupendous Man,

Traci Lords did some nice pix on bikes a big while ago.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

dont cheat people dowhh

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a