Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MORE liberal double-standard

"*" wrote in message
news:01b41e68$5d94a220$2993c3d8@race...

Hawke wrote in article

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:40:16 +0200, Monika Krug
wrote:

But it doesn't really matter. The US has re-defined "unlawful
combatants" from "people who fight in the war with hiding their

weapons,
wearing the enemy's uniforms or civilian clothing" to "random people
snatched of the street and sold to the US for about 3000$ each

because
someone from the next village who wants to have their land and
possessions claimed that they may have once talked to someone who

looked
like a terrorist". Also, the US imagines that instead of putting

those
people in front of a court, as one has to do with any captured

non-POWs
who fought, they are to keep them indefinitely without trial, and
torture them in the meantime. And they forgot the part about the
tribunal that gets to decide whether someone is a POW or a civilian,
too. Way to go, America, up-keeper of human rights!

Monika.

coming from a self admitted communist, who still subscribes to the
political entity that murdered 175,000,000 men woman and children over
the past 80 yrs....the irony is exquisite.

and your diatribe is largely a lie, spun only as a marxist can.

Did you notice that instead of responding to your statement and

rebutting
it
with facts what he did was call you a communist and change the subject

how awful they were? You can't actually have a debate with a dweeb like
Gummer. Any time you come up with indisputable facts or an ironclad

argument
he dodges and ducks and never actually comes up with any counter

argument.
He usually calls you some names relating to homosexual acts. But in your
case he goes with the "commie" name calling. Since you got the name

calling
instead of any response to your statement you can assume that what you

said
was factual. He can't cut and paste his way through that. But he tries.

Hawke

MORE liberal double-standard.

An accusation of non-response from the Grand Poobah of non-response,

Tweety
Bird.

Yup! I'm pretty sure that whooshing sound is your credibility being sucked
into a black hole - never to return.

Look who's talking. Here is a long thread that has not a thing to do with
metal whatsoever, it has all kinds of different people participating in it,
but you only complain about me doing it. So even though you are in it, it
has nothing to do with metal, and lots of others are in it, you decide to
bug me about not following the rules. You and all the other folks should
follow them before you jump on others for doing the same thing you are. By
the way, that is called hypocrisy. That means you are a hypocrite without
credibility. On top of that you think you are in a position to criticize
others. Try looking at yourself for a change. It's not pretty.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Hawke wrote in article

wrote:

[...]

Are you THAT stupid, you arrogant asshole?

Don't you understand that I would NOT be in here complaining if you simply
crawled back under the rock from whence you came?

People such as you, Cleft, Too Many Trolls, and MOANika would LOVE for
people such as me to go away and secede this newsgroup to you.

I'm gonna' be right on your case, asshole, for as long as you continue to
spew.