Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My Turn for an OT Post... Water Found on Mars!

I know, an OT post... but with all this supreme court notice crap going on
here, I feel like a minor offender.

Basically, it looks like we may not be the only ones in this solar system. I
have a friend that works at the Propulsion Lab in California, sends me NASA
links all the time ... wonderful photography!!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0504...nMars2_gcc.jpg

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article BOx5k.3761$Jj1.350@trndny02,
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I know, an OT post... but with all this supreme court notice crap going on
here, I feel like a minor offender.

Basically, it looks like we may not be the only ones in this solar system. I
have a friend that works at the Propulsion Lab in California, sends me NASA
links all the time ... wonderful photography!!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0504...nMars2_gcc.jpg

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

GROOOAAANNN! Curse you, Red Baron!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 16, 7:55*am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
I know, an OT post... *but with all this supreme court notice crap going on
here, I feel like a minor offender.

Basically, it looks like we may not be the only ones in this solar system.. I
have a friend that works at the Propulsion Lab in California, sends me NASA
links all the time ... wonderful photography!!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0504...nMars2_gcc.jpg

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

You deserve a Nun with a ruler for that one.
Of course I'm forwarding it.
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I don't feel science and technology is OT for metalworking.
Metalworking is at it's heart a science. Space travel and similar
technical feats are possible because of metalworking and disciplines
within the field. Truly OT topics in IMHO are subjects that are value
judgments. Most things related to the nature of making, manipulating,
studying and application of materials seems reasonable to me to be
within the scope of the group. I feel tinkering in general is within
the bounds of discussion but "metalworking" is what we call it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

By the way, I retract my previous statement. I had not looked at the
link yet, this is certainly definitive proof of water on mars. I feel
if they look below the water pictured there will be organic material
that could sustain life.

p.s. geek mars humor, you are a bad person, hahaha.