Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Gunner

Metal content: A car license plate.

As I was walking through the parking lot to our office this morning I
passed in front of a car bearing the New Hampshire vanity license plate
"GUNNAH". It made me think of you.

I presume someone else from tthe "Live free or die" state has one with
the proper spelling of your name on it.

For those with too uch time on their hands, scroll through this list of
New York state's banned vanity plate wordings some of which are
downright creative:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/blueplate/nydmv2.html

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:45:34 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Jeff
Wisnia quickly quoth:

Metal content: A car license plate.

As I was walking through the parking lot to our office this morning I
passed in front of a car bearing the New Hampshire vanity license plate
"GUNNAH". It made me think of you.

I presume someone else from tthe "Live free or die" state has one with
the proper spelling of your name on it.

For those with too uch time on their hands, scroll through this list of
New York state's banned vanity plate wordings some of which are
downright creative:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/blueplate/nydmv2.html

It's amazing what the "state" regulates nowadays, isnt it? I've heard
of people not being able to use their own last name on the plate
because it could be misconstrued. Dayam, Maynard. They's deekheads.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
-----------
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:45:34 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Jeff
Wisnia quickly quoth:

Metal content: A car license plate.

As I was walking through the parking lot to our office this morning I
passed in front of a car bearing the New Hampshire vanity license plate
"GUNNAH". It made me think of you.

I presume someone else from tthe "Live free or die" state has one with
the proper spelling of your name on it.

For those with too uch time on their hands, scroll through this list of
New York state's banned vanity plate wordings some of which are
downright creative:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/blueplate/nydmv2.html

It's amazing what the "state" regulates nowadays, isnt it? I've heard
of people not being able to use their own last name on the plate
because it could be misconstrued. Dayam, Maynard. They's deekheads.

Amazing what idiots will pay to put on their license plate, when they
can put anything they want on a bumper sticker at no charge (or minimal
if you count the cost of the sticker).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:45:34 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Metal content: A car license plate.

As I was walking through the parking lot to our office this morning I
passed in front of a car bearing the New Hampshire vanity license plate
"GUNNAH". It made me think of you.

I presume someone else from tthe "Live free or die" state has one with
the proper spelling of your name on it.

For those with too uch time on their hands, scroll through this list of
New York state's banned vanity plate wordings some of which are
downright creative:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/blueplate/nydmv2.html

Jeff

Eargasm..Oh I like that one!!

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 May 2008 20:29:08 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Pete C." quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

It's amazing what the "state" regulates nowadays, isnt it? I've heard
of people not being able to use their own last name on the plate
because it could be misconstrued. Dayam, Maynard. They's deekheads.

Amazing what idiots will pay to put on their license plate, when they
can put anything they want on a bumper sticker at no charge (or minimal
if you count the cost of the sticker).

Bwahahaha! That, too, Pete. bseg

-

OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 0 May 16th 06 12:33 AM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 1 March 15th 05 10:34 AM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 3 March 9th 05 02:35 AM