Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Rotel AN50 Amp help

Hi can anyone out there supply a schematic for a Rotel AN50 Amp?
Alternatively I would be just as happy to have the pin outs for the power
amp IC ( SI-1735HDF). My amp needs a new power amp IC and I can not source
one anywhere. I am thinking that I will try a STK type IC but need the
original pinouts to compare with the STK. Maybe someone out there has
already tried this? Thanking you all in advance.
Con

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

MyNews wrote in message
Hi can anyone out there supply a schematic for a Rotel AN50 Amp?
Alternatively I would be just as happy to have the pin outs for the power
amp IC ( SI-1735HDF). My amp needs a new power amp IC and I can not source
one anywhere. I am thinking that I will try a STK type IC but need the
original pinouts to compare with the STK. Maybe someone out there has
already tried this? Thanking you all in advance.
Con

The voltage on the main power rails dictates the wattage
Its a matter of determining the +,- and ground rails and output line/s
the inv and non-inv i/ps should be reasonably determinable, listening with a
crystal earpiece/ scope when old chip is removed and safe to power up empty
the standby/mute lines would go to the relevant part of the design rather
than preamp area.
That just ;-) leaves bypass, compensation, bootstrap, filter etc lines.
When I've done this I've put some resistors, 10s of ohms, in the +/- feeds
and 100 ohms or so in the questionable ones until more sure
I have the pinning for the Sanken Si1135HD if any use
remember if its a stereo hybrid device you can use 2 mono ones with a bit of
jiggery pockery

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England