Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

Default where to get LCD display 16x2 and above?

hi there guys

i have a question...
where can i get for the cheapest price LCD modules starting from 16X2
and biger for a cheap price? they must be hd44780 based..
possibly from USA... the backlight isn't necessary but if it has, even
better

thanks

l8r

ps- im asking this cos i need larger quantity

--
hr.rec.ronjenje
°(((

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

"Papcina" wrote in message
hi there guys

i have a question...
where can i get for the cheapest price LCD modules starting from 16X2
and biger for a cheap price? they must be hd44780 based..
possibly from USA... the backlight isn't necessary but if it has, even
better

thanks

l8r

ps- im asking this cos i need larger quantity

--
hr.rec.ronjenje
°(((
contact me:

http://www.densitron.com/displays/Di...?nCategoryID=1
http://www.optrex.com/products/group...rome-character
http://www.varitronix.com/commonfuncs.php?num=3&h=500

How larger a quantity do you need? Is this a one-time buy, or will it be
recurring?
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

"android" wrote in -
com.hr:

Honestly I THINK it's wrong

Yes, yes it is. That has to be the lamest bit of spamming I've seen.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

Bilo je to Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:26:42 -0400, kada je poznati "DaveM"
napisao ove stvari:

http://www.densitron.com/displays/Di...?nCategoryID=1
http://www.optrex.com/products/group...rome-character
http://www.varitronix.com/commonfuncs.php?num=3&h=500

How larger a quantity do you need? Is this a one-time buy, or will it be
recurring?

hi there,
first of all thanks for replying.
I would use at the moment 30 pieces, maybe even more.. currently I was
buying from www.allelectronics.com the 24x2 USED ones. they are all
working and I think it's a great deal for the price. Now I'd just like
to know, if there exists something even cheaper than that.
The pieces may vary, it shouldn't be one time buy, but it could depend
(sometimes I need 5-6 pieces, sometimes more)...
I will send the request to those companies you told me now and will
see, maybe there's cheaper than AllE

thanks once more
bye

btw, great spam bot this one in my thread

--
hr.rec.ronjenje
°(((

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

napisao ove stvari:

http://www.densitron.com/displays/Di...?nCategoryID=1
http://www.optrex.com/products/group...rome-character
http://www.varitronix.com/commonfuncs.php?num=3&h=500

How larger a quantity do you need? Is this a one-time buy, or will it be
recurring?

hi there,
first of all thanks for replying.
I would use at the moment 30 pieces, maybe even more.. currently I was
buying from www.allelectronics.com the 24x2 USED ones. they are all
working and I think it's a great deal for the price. Now I'd just like
to know, if there exists something even cheaper than that.
The pieces may vary, it shouldn't be one time buy, but it could depend
(sometimes I need 5-6 pieces, sometimes more)...
I will send the request to those companies you told me now and will
see, maybe there's cheaper than AllE

Have you checked ebay? Occasionally deals come up on batches of things
like this.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

Bilo je to Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:34:08 GMT, kada je poznati James Sweet
napisao ove stvari:

Have you checked ebay? Occasionally deals come up on batches of things
like this.

i've checked ebay, yes... but so far i didn't found anything cheaper
than that...
btw can u give me a hint where should I look for em on ebay?
Cos I found it all over the places, from computers to hobby..

thx
bb

--
hr.rec.ronjenje