William Danielson

Default need cables for old Adept Ultraone robot

I bought an old Adept Ultraone robot on ebay and am trying to bring it
to life, but need a little help. The 3 cables going from the
controller to
the robot are missing and I need to replace them.

I'm interested in buying some of these old cables if anyone wants to
part with one, or will pay you to ring them and give me the pinout so
I can make my own.

I tried calling Adept to buy real replacement parts from them, but
they want $5k for these cables, which is more than I can afford since
we are a boot strapping startup business.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug Danielson
Atlanta, GA