Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Farber

Default What is this plug and where can I get one?

I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it and
where can I get one?

http://www.pbase.com/image/52388041.jpg

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

David Farber wrote:
I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it and
where can I get one?

http://www.pbase.com/image/52388041.jpg

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

I don't know what it's called, but I probably have a few of those, I
know I've scrapped stuff that used them.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Keith Jewell

David Farber wrote:
I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it and
where can I get one?

http://www.pbase.com/image/52388041.jpg

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

Really common little plug, I know I've scrapped stuff that uses it.

What's the pin pitch? If it's 2.5mm that could probably be replaced by
a Molex 22-01-1022.

-Keith

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Casual Fool

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:42:29 -0800, "David Farber"
wrote:

I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it and
where can I get one?

http://www.pbase.com/image/52388041.jpg

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Dave, It looks exactly like a plug from a computer muffin fan. If
you have a buddy that fixes computers, or a near by computer shop, I'm
sure they could hook you up easily.. Best Regards.. Tony, WB8MLA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I was thinking it looked like one of several plags on the back of a car
radio replacement type.
H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

David Farber wrote:
I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it and
where can I get one?

Looks like a cordless phone battery plug to me. The phones I have seen
use either a white plug like that one or a slightly different black one
(panasonic) with the opposite polarity.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
You should have boycotted Google while you could, now Google supported
BPL is in action. Time is running out on worldwide radio communication.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Farber

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in message
David Farber wrote:
I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it

and
where can I get one?

Looks like a cordless phone battery plug to me. The phones I have seen
use either a white plug like that one or a slightly different black one
(panasonic) with the opposite polarity.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice:

1-215-821-1838
You should have boycotted Google while you could, now Google supported
BPL is in action. Time is running out on worldwide radio communication.

Thanks to all of you who gave me good ideas on how to scrounge one from the
ol' parts pile rather than ordering brand new.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
nvic

I know they were common on older PC components - especially two-pin
fans.