Cliff

Default OT - Get Gunner & Stewie dates !!

Get Gunner & Stewie dates !!!
http://www.republicanpeoplemeet.com/...track=GGC03004
--
Cliff
John Scheldroup

"Cliff" wrote in message ...
Get Gunner & Stewie dates !!!
http://www.republicanpeoplemeet.com/...track=GGC03004
--
Cliff

Blondes only ??

My Aunt from Norway was so dark in complexion that on one trip down south
in the mid 50's the restaurant owner came out and said, Can't you read the
sign, "We don't serve Negroes here", the uncle said but my wife is not negro
she is Norwegian.

John