DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   shoulder screws? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/96936-shoulder-screws.html)

jd March 28th 05 06:59 PM

shoulder screws?

Does anyone know a source for small quantities of socket-head shoulder
screws?

Thanks!

[email protected] March 28th 05 07:04 PM

jd wrote:
Does anyone know a source for small quantities of socket-head

shoulder
screws?

Thanks!

The local hardware stores carry some sizes around here. Try Ace or
True Value. MSC has cataloged them. Depends on what you mean by
"small" quantity.

Stan

Ned Simmons March 28th 05 07:20 PM

In article 2CX1e.1109$x4.882
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net,
says...

Does anyone know a source for small quantities of socket-head shoulder
screws?

McMaster sells singles and their package quantities are
usually 5 or 10 pieces.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Ned Simmons

DeepDiver March 29th 05 10:56 PM

Another source is Nutty Company:

http://www.nutty.com/socket.html

They typically have better prices than McMaster-Carr. I've bought from Nutty
before and have always had good experiences.

Regards,
Michael

k.net...