DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thugs in the machinist business (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/96819-re-thugs-machinist-business.html)

Cliff March 28th 05 01:40 AM

Thugs in the machinist business

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:09:59 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Happens over night too. Go to sleep with sex machine that is a
walking woodie. Wake up with a sex machine that is older than dirt.

I don't want your meds.
Perhaps you should warn others about what you are taking.
For cattle, are they?
--
Cliff

nightmare zombie March 28th 05 05:31 AM

Cliff piddled around and finally wrote:

I'm never wearing a rubber again! It read to put it on my head, but I couldn't
breathe!

Cliff April 2nd 05 02:37 AM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:23:19 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I have a policy of preferring the orphaned disabled veteran with a
chemical dependency. Some people are just born under a lucky star.

We don't usually discuss such personal matters here.
To each their own though .... unless the neocons, wingers
& fundies get their way.

Is that a bit like child abuse?
Or was it just your leanings towards the "left"?
--
Cliff