DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Grant Irwin (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/96546-ping-grant-irwin.html)

Gunner March 25th 05 05:46 PM

Ping Grant Irwin

I emailed you yesterday about your itnerary. I have to work tommorow
(Saturday) and didn know what weekend when you are coming through on
your way to So. Cal.

Do you know yet?

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael

[email protected] March 25th 05 10:10 PM

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:46:49 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I emailed you yesterday about your itnerary. I have to work tommorow
(Saturday) and didn know what weekend when you are coming through on
your way to So. Cal.

Do you know yet?

I'm not Grant, nor to I play him on TV but in our conversations about
buying his grinder, he mentioned that he was going down there this
weekend.

Snarl