DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Starrett tolerances (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/96173-starrett-tolerances.html)

[email protected] March 22nd 05 05:29 PM

Starrett tolerances

Hi,

Does anyone know where to find specs of Starrett tools? Things like the
36" straight edge is straight within 0.003" over the entire length. I
can't find this info on their site.

Thanks,

Peter

Lane March 22nd 05 09:34 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Does anyone know where to find specs of Starrett tools? Things like the
36" straight edge is straight within 0.003" over the entire length. I
can't find this info on their site.

Thanks,

Peter

I would use the "contact" web page at
http://www.starrett.com/pages/29_contact_starrett.cfm and ask them. I'm kind
of surprised they don't have that information on the web page too.

Lane

Anthony March 22nd 05 11:01 PM

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in
:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Does anyone know where to find specs of Starrett tools? Things like
the 36" straight edge is straight within 0.003" over the entire
length. I can't find this info on their site.

Thanks,

Peter

I would use the "contact" web page at
http://www.starrett.com/pages/29_contact_starrett.cfm and ask them.
I'm kind of surprised they don't have that information on the web page
too.

Lane

Should be a notice that it conforms to one or more of the National/ISO
testing and calibration standards.

--
Anthony

better idiots.